This one step dual tester with unmatched performance and ease of use can tell the difference
between a real diamond and a well crafted piece of moissanite or synthetic diamonds within a mere 1.5 seconds. Recovery time between tests is an astonishing 1 second! Housed in a high impact plastic case, it is everything one needs to identify real diamonds from moissanite and other simulants in rapid succession, whether mounted or un-mounted.
Testing process is so simple and precise! With the touch of a button, the device can spot a fake diamond in just 1.5 seconds! Just touch the probe to the stone - lights will show if it' s moissanite & a genuine Diamond; the tester will confirm the result by beeps - no beep means it is CZ or another fake, a first continuous beep means diamond ( green light), or it will be followed by a lower continuous beep to indicate moissanite ( red light) .
A useful device for retail jewelers, pawnshops, police departments, online jewelry, flea market, estate jewelry and any other jewelry seller or buyer who needs to know if a gold item is really gold and whether diamonds are real or fake. Its very reliable and fast electronic diamond moissanite tester ( when used appropriately and according to the directions) .
The Diamond & Moissanite Tester Takes The Guessing Out! All-In-One Tester - it' s the best protection from all Diamond Simulants including Synthetic Moissanite!
* One touch tester and completely portable
* Three minute shut-off alert to save battery
* Simple on-off switch, no tricky adjustments
* Comes with complete instructions and is 100% accurate
* Eliminate all known diamond simulants including Synthetic Moissanite
* Test both loose diamonds and set stones
* Option to use battery or Power Adaptor ( both are included)
* 3 audible sounds to give a warning buzzer for metal surface, diamond and moissanite
* LED light visual indicator for moissanite, diamond, warming up process and ready state
* Guaranteed to be factory fresh, shipped promptly in the manufacturer' s boxes and covered by the manufacturer' s warranty
* Power adaptor of your choice ( choose from the available US, UK, Australia and Europe Power Adaptor)
* 9V Battery
* Testing Platform
* Instruction Manual
Use gem cloth to do normal cleaning work on stones to be tested. Insert the 9V battery into the tester or plug-in the power adaptor to the power jack. Glide the Adjustment knob to the right to turn the unit ON. Watch for the Wait light goes off. When the Ready light lights up its ready for use.
1. Turn unit on with adjustment knob.
2. Wait until light goes off and ready light comes on, approximately 10 seconds.
3. Hold tester with right hand so your fingers are resting on the rear metal plate.
4. You must place the stone in the metal holder and touch the holder with your free hand
to complete the " current” which your body provides. If the stone is mounted in a ring, grasp the ring by its shank.
5. Lightly touch the probe tip in the center of the gemstone. DO NOT PRESS. Hold tester
perpendicular to the table of the gem for one second.
6. If it is a simulant or non-diamond, nothing will happen. If the stone is a diamond, the
buzzer will beep and the green light ( diamond) will be seen. If it is Moissanite, the tone will change and the lights will switch from green to red ( Moissanite) within 1/ 2 second.
7. After the buzzer is first heard, you must continue to test for another 1 second before you take the probe off the gemstone. This is because the test for diamond is done first. The test for Moissanite is completed 1/ 2 second later.
8. If the tone changes while you are removing the probe, you must re-test because you
may have contacted metal while removing the probe.
9. Always make sure that stones are clean and free of debris. Dirt and oils can profoundly
change the reading.
10. To save the battery, turn off the unit after testing. If you forget, the tester will remind
you in three minutes.
Important Reminders & Maintenance:
* Clean your stone before testing - grease and other dirt can give inaccurate test results
* Hold the probe of the tester upright, when testing the surface of the stone
* Once the Probe is warmed, the Ready Light will automatically lights up
* Always turn OFF the unit when not in use
* A new battery replacement is needed as soon as the ready light flashes or didn' t light up
* Keep the probe tip clean and always place the protective cover over the probe when not in use to prevent inaccurate results
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips