This technologically enhance tester is design to identify real diamonds from non-diamonds and diamond
simulants with a single step. It does not need a separate diamond selector that can filter out other simulants before it can be used to rule out the moissanite. It does not need a moissanite tester to rule out the moissanite. Even if moissanite have similar thermal conductivity to that of real diamond, you can now identify real diamonds from other simulants with a single step and with a single tool with this one tool that have-it-all. DMT-1 speeds up the process of identifying the real and authentic diamonds from moissanite and other simulants. This device is a diamond selector plus a diamond and moissanite tester.
It doesn' t react when testing stones other than real diamonds and moissanite and it provides different audio indicators for diamond, moissanite and metal surface. It provides different colored light indicators for real diamonds and moissanite. A tone will be heard and the green light indicator will light up if the stone is diamond. If moissanite, it will change to a different tone and the blue light indicator will light up within 1/ 2 second. This tester provides you with all the protection you need. It cost a bit a higher when compared with a diamond selector, a moissanite tester or with a diamond and moissanite tester but because of its advantages, it becomes cheaper. It doesn' t need a separate diamond selector to filter-out other simulants before ruling the diamond from moissanite. It can speed up the processing time of identification up to 100% because you' ll know the true nature of the stone in just one touch only.
It is indeed a TOTAL & COMPLETE PROTECTION AGAINST fraud diamond transactions. It' s an indispensable tool for jewelry professionals, jewelry lovers, flea market visitors and anyone that needs an easy, quick, reliable and effective tool to be protected from moissanite diamonds. A perfect all-in-one solution for identifying real diamonds. Plus, it gives you the convenience and the sense of security in shopping your most valuable diamond jewellery.
Why go through these tiring and repetitive procedures and steps when you can do it with one simple, fast, and reliably accurate test?
* Can distinctively distinguish real diamonds from moissanite simulants quickly and effectively
* Equipped with a reminder to turn off after 3 minutes of not using the device
* Emit different audible sounds to give a warning buzzer for metal surface, diamond and moissanite
* Provide visual indicator for moissanite or diamond using 2 kinds of LED colors
* Compact design, low battery consumption and portable
* Powered by a FREE replaceable DC 9V battery
* With a single press of a button it can accurately and precisely:
o distinguish stones as small as 2pt
o Speeds up the process of identifying real diamonds from the other simulants
o Identify real diamond loose or mounted in an instant
* Supplied with leather pouch case, testing platform for loose stones and a comprehensive instruction manual best utilize DMT-1
* Approved by strict quality and safety standards for long and trouble-free life
* Guaranteed high quality and accurate testing results
* Brand new and unused
* Working Voltage: DC 9V, 6F22 Alkaline battery ( included)
* Size: 160mm( L) x 40mm( W) x 22mm( D)
* Weight: 110g
* FREE DC 9V 6F22 battery
* Leather Pouch Case
* Heavy duty Testing Platform
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Operating Information :
* Use gem cloth to do normal cleaning work on stones to be tested. Insert 6F22 9V Alkaline battery into the tester. Glide the Adjustment knob to the right to turn the unit ON. Watch for the Wait light goes off. When the Ready light lights up its ready for use.
* For mounted jewelry, hold the tester with your right hand so that your fingers are resting on the rear metal plate or the Electricity Conductive Panel of the tester while your other hand holds the metal part of the jewelry. Using probe' s tip gently touch the stone' s surface perpendicular to the table of the gem for a second.
* For loose stone, stone should be placed on testing platform for loose stones. Hold the testing platform on your left hand hand while the other hand holds the tester so that your fingers are resting on the rear metal plate or the Electricity Conductive Panel of the tester. Using probe' s tip gently touch the stone' s surface perpendicular to the table of the gem for a second.
* Reaction of the tester depends on the nature of stone being tested:
o If it is a simulation of non-diamond, it won' t react or nothing will be seen or heard
o If it is a diamond, a buzzer will be heard together with the Diamond light which will light up in green
o If it is a moissanite, the tone will change together with the Moissanite light which will light up in blue within 1/ 2 second.
* After the buzzer is first heard, continue testing the stone for another second before you take the probe off the gem stone. The reason being is that the test for diamond is done first and the test for moissanite will be completed 1/ 2 second later.
* If the tone changes while you are removing the probe, a re-test is recommended because the probe might touched or contacted a metal while removing the probe from the surface of the stone.
* To save battery life, turn off the tester after every use. If in the event you forgot to turn it off, it will remind or warn you to do so in 3 minutes.
* Replace battery if the ready light ( lighted in yellow) flashes or if there is no yellow light coming out from the ready light.
Important Reminders & Maintenance:
* Clean your stone before testing - grease and other dirt can give inaccurate test results
* Hold the probe of the tester upright, when testing the surface of the stone
* Once the Probe is warmed, the Ready Light will automatically lights up
* Always turn OFF the unit when not in use
* A new battery replacement is needed as soon as the ready light flashes or didn' t light up
* Keep the probe tip clean and always place the protective cover over the probe when not in use to prevent inaccurate results
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips