Griffin has listened to all types and levels of kitesurfers to develop the Griffin 2010. For this Griffin
review we have noticed better turning for freestyle and wave riding, adjustable power and bar pressure. Much more top end wind range, lower and strong bottom end range and easy (effortless) relaunch.
Last years model was an unbelievable kite and based on comments and testing the 2010 steps it up even further. Even the bag rocks! The 2010 Griffin Kite comes in a huge range of sizes.
Griffin Kites Review
Here are a few of the changes:
1. Tejin canopy cloth – lighter, less stretch and higher performance.
2. Simple 3 point adjustment system on the kite – adjust power / depower, 3. Dacron trailing edge – increased curve from strut to strut reinforced with dacron and tensioned for stealthy turning and kite loops.
4. Reduced paneling – cleaner look.
5. Easy inflate / deflate on LE with ball valves.
6. Triple reinforced and widened valve seals for increased durability at all temperatures
7. Turning adjustments points now have pigtails for quick adjustment / change over.
8. Split Strut construction.
9. Griffin have noted some perfromance improvements as follows :
10. More efficient bridle design have improved bar feel, turning and wind range.
11. Optimized leading edge for even more top end.
Contact Name: John Chandra
Company Name: Pt. Sumatera Kite Shop
Street Address: Jln.brigjen Katamso
Blok H No.502 Medan - Sumatera Utara
Indonesia – 20136
Member name: sumaterakite
Member Since: 26 March 2010
Total Leads: 6 sumaterakite Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Kite Surfing Kites
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips