BJ-QPA Single Phase Current Transducer
For the single phase current transducer, it has microcontroller
technology as the core, using the latest algorithms, to achieve precise measurement
Transforms the measured AC current/voltage to the DC current/voltage output according to the linear scale, Excellent temperature characteristic and good working stability
Have RMS conversion series QPAR, QPVR, the output characteristic is not affected by the accuracy with the waveform distortion, especially for serious waveform distortion region
Function & Feature
1. Have microcontroller technology as the core, using the latest algorithms, to achieve precise measurement.
2. Current transducer converts an ac current input into a load independent output signal.
3. Excellent temperature characteristic and good working stability.
4. The output signal is based on the a root mean square(rms) measurement of the input signal and hence the transducer can be used with distorted waveforms.
5. The unit conforms to IEC 60688. In an addition it meets the insulation requirements of IEC 60255-5, clauses 5, 6 and 8 as well as the high frequency disturbance test of IEC 60255-22 for Class III test voltage.
Contact Name: Jane
Company Name: Blue Jay Technology Co., Ltd
Street Address: Building 13, 2-8,
Jialing Third Village Pioneer Park,
Jiangbei District, Chongqing
Jiangbei, Chongqing 400000
Member name: BlueJayTechnology
Member Since: 10 June 2014
Total Leads: 24 BlueJayTechnology Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Energy Meter, Ampere Meter, Digital Power Meter, Voltmeter High Voltage, Digital Electronic Timer, Thermometer, Digital Frequency Meter, Digital Counter
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Electric power transducer