This soil moisture, pH, temperature and light tester offers 4 important measurements: pH Value, Temperature,
Moisture, and Environment Sunlight Intensity. The sensitive 200mm probe and light sensor window provides 5 units of accurate & precised measured results, pH, moisture, sunlight, °C & °F (soil & environment).
In addition to the features, it also have an oversized LCD with clear display, backlight and auto power off.
This instrument is a great tool for measuring growing conditions of all kinds of indoor and outdoor plants as well as garden virescence. A very useful one in lawn care to determine soil conditions in different areas of the garden and finding correct grass seed.
Features: Delivering Optimum Performance with Maximum Comfort!
* 4-in-1 Soil Tester for plants and lawns
* Measures sunlight (9 levels), soil moisture (5 levels), soil pH (12 levels) and temperature (°C & °F)
* 8 inch or 200mm long probe
* Auto shut power off
* Survey light intensity of current environment
* Fast and precised measurements
* Backlight feature
* Great tool to help fix your lawn when grass does not want to grow in certain areas of your yard
* Test range
* Sunlight (9 levels): LOW-, LOW, LOW+, NOR-, NOR, NOR+, HGH-, HGH, HGH+
* Moisture (5 levels): DRY+, DRY, NOR, WET, WET+
* PH value (12 levels): 3.5~9.0pH
* Temperature: -9~50°C (16~122°F)
* Temperature: 1°C/1°F
* pH: 0.5pH
* Low battery indicator
* FREE 9V Battery
* Instruction Manual
* Protecive cover of sensor
* Standard factory packaging box
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Payment can be made thru the ff:
* Western Union
* Money Transfer
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips