Design mainly to fit right to any camera & microscope. GX-480 have the ADJUSTABLE
62MM MOUNTING DIAMETER that covers a well-distributed illumination that can be adjusted depending on the user' s requirements and adjustable plastic-tip-screws to hold tight the ring light to its position without creating any scratch. An for a minimal amount, an optional Frosted Ground Glass can be used to reduce the ray interfere and reflect to subdued the ray. The unit uses 48 WARM WHITE bulbs that reflect off the subject, proven to be effective in minimizing shadows and provides exceptional uniformity, optimal clarity, and an effective solution for minimizing specular ( a perfect mirror-like reflection of light from a surface) reflection and glare to produce CLEAR and VIVID results.
Inspection and quality control is no longer a problem to view surface defects and overcome the visibility problems associated. Hard-to-see imperfections in plastic and metal surfaces, defects in solder joints and fine points on translucent surfaces all become visible when illuminated with GX-480.
Have the HIGH QUALITY GX-480 in your possession to have the controlled light source and have the option to reduce the ray interfere and reflect.
* brightness are adjustable
* Made with high quality materials and fits perfectly to stereo microscopes
* Equipped with 48 bright white LED bulbs and an optional Frosted Ground Glass
* Provides cool, uniform, flare free and focused shadow-free illumination
* Adjustable 62mm mounting diameter to match various microscopes
* Long lifetime and built to last
* With safety approval for a long and trouble-free life
* Comes with a power cord for US, UK, Australia, Italy, Germany or Europe
* 100, 000 hours of life
* Size of Adaptor : 6x10x3.3cm
* Size of Ring LED light: 62mm diameter ( inner) & 100mm diameter ( outer)
* Matching diameter adjustable: 30mm-62mm
* Optimum light range: 43mm-151mm
* Input voltage: Universal ( 100-240V, 50-60HZ), auto switching
* Connect the power cord to the power supply input socket and the LED Ring Light jack to the LED Ring Light input terminal.
* Plug in the other of the power cord to the power outlet.
* Turn on the Controller by rotating the ON/ OFF Brightness Adjustment switch in a clockwise motion. The higher the rotation degree the brighter the illumination it gives.
* Attached the LED Ring Light to your microscope or camera and use the Adjustable screws to tighten and secure the attachment.
* Rotate the ON/ OFF Brightness Adjustment switch in a counter-clockwise ( opposite of clockwise) motion to turn the device off.
* Wipe the controller' s housing with clean and dry soft cloth. Do not use wet cloth because it will affect the electricity flow of the controller and might cause the device to malfunction.
* You can use the Styrofoam and its box when storing the device in the storage. Keep it in the dry area.
* Optional Frosted Glass Diffuser: If you add US$ 14.00 to your order, you will get a frosted glass diffuser in extra.
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips