GVA-19 Digital 5-in-1 Multimeter, one of our Environmental Instruments Series, is a newly
released multifunction meter combining the sound level meter, thermometer, luxmeter, humidity meter and digital multimeter all in one. This meter has won the iF product design award, which is one of the world' s three leading design awards and can look back proudly on a 50-year history. Every year at the Hannover Exhibition Center some 2, 000 products from around 37 nations are judged by renowned experts, with the best of them receiving an iF seal of outstanding design quality – a worldwide brand with high recognition value, guaranteeing its owner a place on the cutting edge of contemporary design.
- The Sound Level has 35-100dB range with an accuracy of ± 3.5% dB. It measures noise in factories, schools, offices, airports, home, etc., checking acoustics of studios, auditoriums and hi-fi installations.
- The Luxmeter has 4, 000-40, 000Lux range with an accuracy of ± 5.0% of rdg. It measures illuminance in the field. It is fully cosine corrected for the angular incidence of light. The light sensitive component used in the meter is a very Stable, long life silicon diode.
- The Humidity meter has 30-90% range with an accuracy of ± 5.0% RH and temperature range of 0° -1000° C with an accuracy of ± 1.0% - 5.0% of rdg. Humidity/ Temperature uses humidity semiconductor sensor and K type thermocouple.
- The digital Multimeter performs AC/ DC Voltage, AC/ DC Current, Resistance, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Capacitance measurement and Continuity, Diode test.
This meter is a portable professional measuring instrument with large LCD and back light easily reading. Single operation of a range switch makes measurement convenient. Overload protection and low battery indication are provided. It is an ideal multi-function Instrument with scores of practical applications for professional, workshop, school, hobby and home use.
This multimeter also features show ranges engineering unit enunciators measuring results, auto range, data hold, relative measurement, backlight, and auto power off.
CE Mark: GVA-19 multimeter asserts that the item meets all the essential health and safety requirements set out in European Directives. This multimeter has been designed according to IEC-1010 concerning electronic measuring instruments with an overvoltage category CATII 1000V, CATIII 600V and pollution 2. It also has a double insulation II ( Protection class II) .
Features: Effective, Reliable and Easy to Use.
- Designed in accordance with international safety standard IEC1010-1 CATII 600V
- 5 functions all in one meter, Sound Level Meter, Light Meter, Humidity Meter, Temperature Meter and Digital Multimeter
- Performs 14 functions with 39 ranges
- Over range protection for all ranges
- Show ranges engineering unit enunciators measuring results
- With alternating current or direct current
- With auto range, data hold, relative measurement, back light, back stand and Auto Power Off
- With auto ranges and manual range and over range protection for all ranges
- With low battery indication
- With Auto and Manual Range
- With blue LED back-lit LCD display
- With Data Hold, relative measurement
- 100% Brand New
- Circumstance Temperature: 23° C; Relative Humidity: <70%
- By Hz Range:
Measurement Range: 0 ~ 200kHz
Input Voltage Range: 0.5V - 10V rms AC (Input voltage must be enlarged
with increasing frequency under measurement)
Overload Protection: 250V DC or rms AC
- By V Range:
Measurement Range: 0 ~ 40 kHz
Input Voltage Range: 0.5V - 600V rms AC (Input voltage must be enlarged
- with increasing frequency under measurement)
Input Impedance: 10MΩ
Max. Input Voltage: 600V DC or rms AC
- By mA Range:
Measurement Range: 0 ~ 40kHz
Input Current Range: 100mA - 400mA rms AC (Input
Current must be enlarged with increasing frequency under measurement)
Max. Input Current: 400mA DC or rms AC
Overload Protection: F 500mA/250V fuse (quick acting).
- Repeatablity : ±2%
Duty cycle: Range: 0.1%~99.9%
- Diode test
- Continuity tester: Buzzer if resistance is less than 40Ω
- Max. Voltage between Terminals and Earth Ground: 600V DC or rms AC
- Operating Altitude: 2000 meters (7000 ft.) maximum
- Max. show Value: 3999 counts max
- Polarity Indication: '-' indicates negative polarity
- Over range Indication: Display '0L' or '-0L'
- Sampling Time: approx. 0.4 second
- Fuse Protection: F 500mA/250V (quick acting)
- Temperature Factor: < 0.1 x Accuracy / °C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 50°C (10°F to 122°F)
- Back light & Relative measurement
- Low Battery Indication
- 14 functions with 39 ranges
- Manual range & Auto range
- Unit showing: showing of function and electrical capacity
- Auto power off time: 15 min. idle
- Power Supply: 9V Battery x1
- Dimension: 178 x 85 x 40mm
- Weight: approx. 320g (including battery)
- FREE 9V Battery *x 1
- FREE Test Leads: Alligator Clip *x 2
- FREE Test Leads: Electric Ratings 1000V 10A *x 2
- FREE K-Type Thermocouple *x 1
- Operations Manual
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips