Fish Collagen Peptide Powder
The composition of protein in human body is around 16%, while the collagen
accounts 30-40% in protein, so there are around 3kg collagen in the adults body. They mainly consist in skin, muscles, bones, teeth, internal organs (such as the stomach, intestines, heart and lung, blood vessels and esophagus) and the eyes, etc.
Goodmax-Reborn Fish Collagen Peptide is an enzymatically decomposed product consisting of small peptide molecules. This mean molecular weight of Goodmax-Reborn fish collagen peptide is around 1000 DAL. Such small molecular weight can be 100% absorbed by the human body. Our products has the feature of easy absorption, low ash ingredient and low heavy metal content. This product has excellent thermal stability in aqueous solution, excellent affinity to human skin and good function of infiltration, moisture, repair, etc.
1. rough skin, multi-spot, wrinkle, poor elasticity, the gloss of population declines
2. fatigue, poor sleep, memory loss, premature aging of the population
3. osteoporosis, long-term effects of calcium was not obvious, need to increase the toughness of bone dairy
4. suffering from arthritis, joint pain
5. the skin is lax and need to restore the elasticity after lose weight
6. stomach is not good, the digestive system has disease
Dosage: 5g/time, take orally with warm boiled water, or mixed with soy milk, milk, fruit juice and other drink; dissolved in water then smear on the skin directly; homemade mask nutrition; homemade fruit dessert.
Guarantee period: 18 months from production date.
Date of production: on the seal
Packaging, storage and transportation: This product is packed by aluminum foil bag
Contact Name: Ms. Sherry Liu
Company Name: Goomax International Group Ltd
Street Address: Room 1417, No.8
Jianghan North Road, Wuhan,
Member name: goodmaxgroup
Member Since: 14 May 2009
Total Leads: 13 goodmaxgroup Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Ductile Iron Pipe, Ordianry Portland Cement, Fire Fighitng, Rescue Vehicle, Truck
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips