This Six-in-One meter has been re-engineered w/ BUILT-IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY to
save you from the hassle of buying, placing & replacing button batteries. Now all you have to do is charge the Built-in Rechargeable Battery the first time you use it, then recharge it again as needed. The built-in battery can last for 4 to 5 years, with standard charging time of approximately two (2) hours.
PHT-026 device can measure up to six range.The Multi-parameter Water Quality Monitor is a versatile, high-accuracy multi-parameter instrument with reliable multi probe system and with all the functionality of a multi-parameter system. It combines the versatility of an easy-to-use, easy-to-read unit with all the functionality of a multiparameter system. Featuring simultaneously measures and displays pH, temperature (°C or °F), and EC, CF or TDS (ppm) with a single push of a button.
This combo tester is easy to use and indeed affordable plus makes it possible for non-technical and technical personnel alike to measure pH, °C, CF, EC, °F, and TDS on the spot, accurately and inexpensively throughout a variety of industries. No more switching meters to measure the pH, °C or °F and then the EC, CF or TDS of a solution.
The fast, efficient, accurate and portable, more precise measurement meets the requirements of your routine multi-measurements. And it comes with FREE pH6.864 and pH4.003 CALIBRATION SOLUTIONS and an AC ADAPTOR FOR US or UK or EUROPE or AUSTRALIA.
Simultaneously analyze 6 water quality parameters with a single submersible probe system.
* With Built-in Rechargeable Battery that can last up to 5 yrs!
* Simultaneously read results
* Comes with FREE protective cap, pH Electrode, calibration screwdriver, pH6.864 and pH4.003 CALIBRATION SOLUTIONS
* Manual is provided for quick and easy installation and to best utilize PHT-026
* Has large digital Display system for easy reading
* A FREE AC POWER ADAPTOR for Australia, UK, US or Europe system is provided if you want to save the built-in battery power for later use
* The unit can be simply calibrated in one-point with a mini-screw driver and has a large digital graphic display for maximum efficiency
Ph : 0.00~14.00ph °c : -50°c~70°c cf : 0.0~199cf
EC : 0.00~19.99EC °F : -58°F~158°F TDS : 10~19990ppm
PH : 0.01PH °C : 0.1°C TDS : 10ppm
Ec : 0.01ec °f : 0.2°f cf : 0.1cf
Ph : ±0.1ph °c : 1.0°c ec, cf, tds : ±2% f.s.
* Operating Temperature : 0°C~50°C
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) : 0°C~50
* AC Power Adaptor (for UK, US, Australia or Europe)
* Dimensions: 155mm x 86mm x 22mm
* Weight: 223g
* If it will be used for the first time, the meter has to be charged first. After plugging in the AC adaptor to the meter, press ON/OFF button to turn device ON. Charge the built-in rechargeable battery for two hours before you start using PHT-026.
* Remove the PH electrode's protective cap and connect the PH electrode to the pH electrode input terminal which can be found on the leftmost part of the unit.
* Turn the meter on by pressing the "ON/OFF" switch.
* Immerse the two electrode in the solution to be tested. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
* Press the "°C/°F" switch when choosing between °C or °F. And press the "MODE" switch when choosing EC, CF, or PPM to show precise measurement respectively.
* After using, turn off the meter. Rinse the electrode with distilled water to minimize contamination. Put back protective cap on to pH electrode.
* PH Calibration
o Immerse the electrode in PH 6.86 standard buffer solution, and gently shake it.
o Allow the reading to stabilize. Use the mini-screw driver to tun then PH 7 calibration knob until the displays show "6.86". Rinse the electrode with distilled water, and wipe it with filter-paper.
o Immerse the electrode in pH4.01 pr pH9.18 standard buffer solution until "4.01" or "9.18" appears.
* EC, CF, ppm calibration
o Press the "MODE" switch, choose EC for operating. Immerse the meter in 12880µ s/cm (12.88EC) calibration solution.
o Allow the reading to stabilize. Use mini-screw driver turn the CAL Calibration knob until "12.88EC" appears. Rinse the electrode with distilled water, and wipe it with filter-paper.
o Immerse the meter in "1413µ s/cm (1.41EC)" calibration solution until "1413(1.41EC)" shows.
* The instrument's pH range must be re-calibrated whenever:
o The electrode has not been in used or has been in the storage for 4 or 5 months from the last calibration
o the electrode has been in used very often in a day
o the electrode has been replaced
o the utmost accuracy is required
* built-in rechargeable battery
* FREE pH6.864 and pH4.003 CALIBRATION SOLUTIONS
* pH Electrode
* AC Power Adaptor (for UK, US, Australia or Europe)
* Mini-Screw Driver
* User's Manual
Packaging: Foam lined Box Packaging
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips