One of the advantages of GX-760 is its ESD-SAFE FEATURE which prevents the electrostatic
discharge that causes minor discomfort to people, severe damage to electronic equipment. These invisible ESD can cause device outright failures ( even in small amounts), and may affect the long term reliability and performance of the device. Another advantage is that this HEAVY-DUTY unit is enclosed and PROTECTED WITH METAL housing to assure the DURABILITY and LONG-LIFE EVEN UNDER HARSH CONDITIONS. It comes with a free Thread Adapter that eliminates or prevents scratches as you mount the ring light on your camera and it also keeps the attachment secured. In addition, this unit comes with a 3-year warranty period.
This ring light provides a POLARIZING OPTION that DIMINISHES GLARE FROM REFLECTIVE OBJECTS to view surface defects and overcome the visibility problems associated with glare and shadowing even hard-to-see imperfections in plastic and metal surfaces, defects in solder joints and fine points on translucent surfaces all become visible when illuminated with this new LED ring light. With its controlled illumination, you can alter light intensity or use it continuously to meet optical instrument and individual requirements which results to clear and vivid images. The advantage with a continuous light source is that camera uses the light to focus and not hunting in a dark.
With this easy to use GX-760, you are guaranteed that your equipment are safe from mild to severe static electricity, durable, heavy duty and will last long. In addition, you' ll get a FREE THREAD ADAPTER for a scratch less mounting when you buy GX-760.
* THE DEVICE IS ESD-SAFE to protect the user and the equipment from mild to severe electrostatic electricity
* With its METAL CASING it ensures DURABILITY for LONG and TROUBLE-FREE life
* guaranteed 3-years of warranty
* Comes with a FREE THREAD ADAPTER that protects and secure attachments
* Installing to camera and microscope is very quick and easy to use
* 60 white LED bulbs for the brightest and most favorable lighting environment
* Adjustable brightness for flexibility to suit any job and consistent lighting for object illumination
* Adjustable screws to keep camera and microscope in place
* Provides cool, uniform, flare free and focused shadow-free illumination
* Low temperature to maximize the user' s comfort and operation, even for a long period
* Adjustable diameter for the ultimate in attachment flexibility for various tools and equipment
* Approved by strict quality and safety standards
* Provides a traveling adaptor for US or UK or Australian or European region
* Illumination: 60 bulbs
* Input voltage: 90-265V, 50/ 60Hz
* Output: 24V 6W
* Color temperature: 6400K
* Lamp Life: Minimum 10, 000 hours
* Operating temperature: 32-104° F ( 0-40° C)
* Humidity range: 0-80%
* LED Ring Light Mounting Diameter: 61mm ( max)
* Fuse: 1A/ 220V
* Controller' s Dimension: 40mm x 95mm x 122mm
* adjustable brightness
* Connect the power cord to the power outlet and press the red power button to turn the device on.
* Plug in the GX-760 LED ring light jack to the output terminal. This is a universal device so you don' t have to worry about any voltage system.
* Once set attach the LED Ring Light to your microscope or camera and use the Adjustable screws to tighten and secure the attachment.
* Rotate the Brightness Adjustment switch in a clockwise motion to achieve the required illumination. The higher the number the brighter illumination it gives. Rotate counterclockwise to decrease the illumination.
* Press the red power button to turn device off.
* Thread Adapter in 48mm, 49mm or 50mm
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips