Compact Fluorescent Lamp / CFL / Energy saving lamp
Tube Diameter: φ17mm
100W, 125W, 150W
110-130V /60Hz; 220-240V / 50Hz
Color Temperature: 2700K, 6400K, 6500K
Tube powder: Pure tri-phosphor or mixed powder
Plastic:PBT meterials with fireproofing, PC, PP, etc.
Base type: E27, E40
Power Factor: >=0.6 or >=0.9
Average Lifetime: 6000hrs, 8000hrs, 10000hrs
Inner packing: 1PC/Color box with poly foam
Outer packing: 100pcs/Carton with standard corrugated paper.
1) Quick start, no flick and soft light. Starting warm-up and restarting instantly in low temperature and low voltage condition.
2) excellent 80% energy saving, green light protect environment.
3) No noise, no glimmer, no disturb for household appliances.
4) High lighting efficiency, high lumens maintenance, high color rendering index, low lights recession. It is the ideal green lighting products to replace common metal halide lamp and mercury lamp.
5) Application: Markets, houses, hotels, offices, factories, etc.
6) Warranty: 12 months.
7) Environmental Protection: It reduces Air and Water pollution.
8) Efficiency: CFLs are four times of more efficiency and last up to 10 times longer than incandescent lamps. A 22W CFL is the same as a 100W incandescent lamp output.CFLs have 70-80% energy saving than incandescent lamps.
9) Reasonable Price: Though energy saving lamp is expensive on the first purchase, you save the money actually because of CFLs use 1/3 electricity and last up to 10 times as long as incandescent lamps. A single 18 watt CFL can replace a 75 watt incandescent lamp.
10) Plastic housing adopt PBT fireproof material to make sure the products' lifespan can be meet different industry demands. And tri-phosphor fluorescent powder in the light tube is no harm to eyes' health.
11) Excellent electronic accessories and mature production process, no flicker, no pollution to electronic network, no interruption to other equipments.
How to choose CFL / energy saving lamp
Lumens tell you how much light the bulb provides.
Watts tell you how much electricity it uses.
Both are listed on the package. Look for one with comparable lumens to the bulb you're replacing.
Manufacturers suggest replacing a 60-watt incandescent with a 13- to 15-watt CFL, a 4:1 ratio.
Don't confuse brightness with color
The yellowness, blueness, or whiteness of a bulb's light is measured by its temperature, in kelvins. CFLs with a 2700 K are closest to the yellowish light of a soft-white incandescent. Those at 3000 K are similar to the whiter light of halogen bulbs. At 3500 K to 4100 K, bulbs emit a cool, bright white that works well in kitchens and work spaces; 5000 K to 6500 K CFLs mimic daylight and are good for reading. If you're using CFLs and incandescent lights in one room, or even CFLs from different brands, stay within 200 K to minimize noticeable color differences among bulbs.
The accuracy of how colors look under the light is measured by the Color Rendering Index, which ranges from 0 to 100. The higher the CRI, the more accurate the colors. Incandescent bulbs and sunlight score near 100.
Contact Name: Randolph
Company Name: Shenzhen Jiangjing Lighting Co.,Ltd.
Street Address: 4/F, Building A, Aiqun Road,
Tongfuyu Industrial Zone, Shiyan Street,
Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong,
China (Mainland) Zip: 518108
Member name: jjlighting
Member Since: 22 December 2009
Total Leads: 79 jjlighting Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: LED Strip Light, LED Plug Light, LED Ceiling Light, LED Spotlight, LED Track Lighting, LED Bulb Light, LED Bar Light, Waterproof LED Aquarium Light
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips