Design mainly to fit right to any camera & microscope. Every single unit is
marked with CE on the controller' s housing, which means it PASSES ALL THE EUROPEAN STANDARDS. It has have the ADJUSTABLE 70MM MOUNTING DIAMETER that covers a great area of SUPER BRIGHT but soft and well-distributed illumination that can be adjusted depending on the user' s requirements. The unit uses 80 WARM WHITE bulbs that reflect off the subject, proven to be effective in minimizing shadows and provides exceptional uniformity, optimal clarity, and an effective solution for minimizing specular ( a perfect mirror-like reflection of light from a surface) reflection and glare to produce CLEAR and VIVID results.
Inspection and quality control is no longer a problem to view surface defects and overcome the visibility problems associated. Hard-to-see imperfections in plastic and metal surfaces, defects in solder joints and fine points on translucent surfaces all become visible when illuminated with KD-200.
Have the advantage having a ring light that has it all!
* Have 70mm mounting diameter for bigger camera lens and microscopes
* Bigger ring light to cover a vast area of soft illumination
* 80 white LED bulbs for bright and most favorable lighting environment
* Adjustable brightness for flexibility to suit any job and consistent lighting for object illumination
* Adjustable screws to fit camera and microscope and secure attachment
* Provides exceptional output uniformity, mounting ease, cool, flare free and focused shadow-free illumination
* Low temperature to maximize the user' s comfort and operation, even for long period
* Adjustable diameter for the ultimate in attachment flexibility for various tools and equipment
* Long life
* Approved by strict quality and safety standards ensures a long and trouble free life.
* Adaptable power cord is provided for US or UK or Australian or European
* Input voltage: Universal ( 95-240V AC 50-60HZ), auto switching, suitable for worldwide
* Output: 14V DC 300mAMAX
* Power : 12W
* Light color: white
* Light control: easy-to-operate dimmer for adjustable brightness
* Mount diameter: 70mm ( max)
* Working distance: 50 - 240mm
* Number of LEDs: 80
* Plug: Power Cord for US or UK or Australia or Europe
* Connect the power cord to the power supply input socket and the LED Ring Light jack to the LED Ring Light input terminal.
* Plug in the other of the power cord to the power outlet.
* Attached the KD-200 to your microscope or camera and use the Adjustable screws to tighten and secure the attachment.
* Turn on the Controller by pressing the Power switch. Adjust the illumination by rotating the Brightness Adjustment switch in a clockwise motion. The higher the rotation degree the brighter the illumination it gives.
* Rotate the Brightness Adjustment switch in a counter-clockwise ( opposite of clockwise) motion to decrease the brightness
* Press the Power switch turn the device off.
* Wipe the controller' s housing with clean and dry soft cloth. Do not use wet cloth because it will affect the electricity flow of the controller and might cause the device to malfunction.
* You can use the box when storing the device in the storage. Keep it in the dry area.
Packaging: White gift box
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips