- It operates on either in stand-alone keyboard and LCD or
with host PC through its RS-232-C/RS485
- Work with either 8086 or 8088 CPU in Max Mode at a
frequency of 8 Mhz.
- Provision for on-board 8087 NDP
- Keyboard and serial monitor programs support the entry of
user program, editing and debugging facilities like
breakpoint, single-step and full speed execution of user
- Built-in One Line Assembler, Disassembler in both serial
and stand-alone modes of operation.
- Provision for on-board memory of 1M bytes of which 896K
bytes of RAM has battery backup
- On-board parallel printer port.
- On-board 8 bit DAC using DAC 0800.
- Provision for on-board 12 bit ADC using Ad1674
- 48 I/O lines and three 16-bit programmable interval timers.
- On-board interrupt controller handles eight external
interrupt sources. Provision for cascading through
- Provision for system bus expansion through ribbon cable
- Driver Software for file upload/download to / from host PC.
- 8087 numeric Data Processor
- EPROM Programmer Interface (2716 through 27512)
- Interface modules for training purpose: Keyboard
Elevator, Display, Dual DAC, 12 bit 8 Channel ADC, Logic Controller, Traffic Lights, Tone Generator, Stepper
Motor, Opto Isolated Input, Opto Isolated Output, Relay
output, DC Motor Interface, Temperature Controller
- Study card modules for 8255, 8251/8253, 8279 and 8259
Contact Name: Mr. Ashutosh Agarwal
Company Name: Tesca Technologies
Street Address: 305, Taru Chhaya Nagar,
Tonk Road, Jaipur-302029, India
Member name: TescaTechnologies
Member Since: 03 July 2010
Total Leads: 33 TescaTechnologies Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Test, Measuring Instrument, Technical Education, Didactic, Vocational Trainers, Soldering, Desoldering Stations, Meters, Hand, Power Tools, Variacs, Electrical
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips