The AD-100 is a handheld OBD-II scan tool with large LCD display and solid design. It is extremely user
friendly and designed for anyone to use, not just the automotive professional. It is an easy and economical investment for the do-it-yourselfer or beginning technician.
1. Displays Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and a short description.
2. Works on any OBD-II compliant vehicle with a 16 pin data link connector (built after 1995)
3. Works on latest CAN (Controller Area Network) equipped vehicle.
4. Reads and clears all generic and most manufacturer specific DTCs.
5. Resets ¡°Check Engine¡± of ¡°Service Engine Soon¡± light.
6. Views OBD-II freeze frame data, scans, records and plays back live data. Stores up to 38 scans.
7. Displays Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) status.
8. Displays module readiness status.
9. Retrieves Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
10. Supports 11 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish.
1. Large LCD display: 128 x 64 pixels with contrast adjustment and backlight.
2. Stronger and more durable than most equipment on the market.
3. Operates in temperatures from -20? to 50?C (-4? to 120?F).
4. Operates on 9-15V DC provided by vehicle battery.
5. Offered in blue, black or red.
1. SAE-J1850 PWM.
2. SAE-J1850 VP.
5. ISO-15765-4 (CAN BUS)
Contact Name: Jenny
Company Name: Stargt1factory Auto Electrics Co., Ltd
Tel: 86 10 53470843 or 86-13371686580
Fax: 86 10 53470844
Street Address: Tong Zhen
International Building, No.80
Guangchumennei Street, Cong Wen
District, Beijing, China
Member name: Stargt1factory
Member Since: 20 October 2008
Total Leads: 70 Stargt1factory Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Auto Maintenance, Auto Accessories
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips