Quadruplex Service Drop ABC cable ACSR
Used to supply 3 phase power, usually from a pole-
mounted transformer, to the user's service head where connection to the service entrance cable is made. To be used at voltages of 600 volts or less phase to phase and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75°C for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90°C for crosslinked polyethylene (XLP) insulated conductors.
Conductors are concentrically stranded, compressed 1350-H19 aluminum. Insulated with either polyethylene or XLP crosslinked polyethylene. Neutral messengers are concentrically stranded 6201, AAC, or ACSR. One conductor is manufactured with an extruded ridge for phase identification.
• B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
• B-231 Aluminum conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
• B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric- Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
• B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded, 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
• B498 Zinc-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
• Quadruplex Service Drop cable meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474.
Designated sizes are : ACSR 6/1 diameter equivalent and AAC with equivalent resistivity per ASTMB-399 for 6201.Conductor temperature of 90°C for XLR 75°C for Poly; ambient temperatures of 40°C; emissivity 0.9; 2ft./sec/wind in sun. To determine current ampacity by conductor size, please consult The National Electric Code, latest edition.
Quadruplex Service Drop (ABC cable )
Bare Neutral Messenger:ACSR
Contact Name: Sophia Wang
Company Name: Zhengzhou Sanhe Cable Co., Ltd
Street Address: B-13-12 of
International Building Of Italy, New
And Economic-Tech Industrial
East-Development Zone, Zhengzhou,
Henan, China 450052
Member name: SanheCableCompany
Member Since: 15 April 2010
Total Leads: 8 SanheCableCompany Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Cable, Wire
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips