Name: GSM Home Alarm System
Zone Capacity:11 Wireless Zones, 2 hardwire zones
• English language SMS and voice reminder, English/Russian for optional
Each zone with independent arm/disarm function
• With 2 hardwired zones, 12 wireless zones
• With 3 Relay output to control your home appliances
• With voice reminder when users operate the system
• Work with external Microphone
• Work with external speaker
• Automatically send SMS to remind users when GSM signal becomes weak
• Work with hardwired & wireless sensor
• Each wireless zone can match countless wireless sensors
• Users pre-record voice in the system and play the voice when system gives alarm
• Send SMS to 3 mobile phones and auto-dial 3 phones to inform the users
• Users use any phone to listen what is happening inside the house whenever & wherever.
• Program and control the system by keyboard, remotes, SMS or phone remotely.
• Send SMS to inform users which zone is alarming and will call users or the police after system is triggered
• Use SMS to change the zone name & content
• Use SMS to inquiry the system status wherever
• With password protection, System will inform users when input wrong password for 3 times
• Use any phone to call the system and anyone inside the house -can talk to you through a speaker.
• Wireless Emergency function (24 hours zone)
• With Backup rechargeable battery, system can work even when the power is failure or cut by intruder.
• Send SMS to inform you when the power is failure or returns to normal.
• When GSM signal is weak or there is no signal, it will send SMS or siren will make sound to inform users
• GSM network frequency Standard: 900/1800MHZ, 850/1900MHZ optional
• External power failure alarm: Start-time: less than 1s
• Alarm response time Less than 10s (GSM in normality)
• Power requirements: AC110V~220V 50Hz or 60Hz
• Standby lithium battery: DC7.4V, 700-800mA, 4000mA optional
• Standby battery working hours: more than 10 hours, 4000mA for over 3 days
• Relay contact output 1 & 2: 7A, 240VAC; 10A, 125VAC; 10A, 28VDC
• Relay contact output 3: 3A, 120VAC; 3A 24VDC
• Working conditions Operating temperature: -20 to 60℃
• Humidity: ≤95%
• Wireless frequency 315/433MHZ
• Main unit (control panel) -1 pcs
• Wireless Magnetic Door Sensor- 1 pcs
• Wireless Remote Controls -2 pcs
• Wireless Programming Keypad -1 pcs
• Wireless PIR Motion Sensor -1 pcs
• Indoor Siren -1 pcs
• Power Supply- 1 pcs
• Wireless/Wired Scrolling Door Magnetic Contact
• Wireless/Wired Smoke Detector
• Wireless/Wired Gas Detector
• Wireless Vibration Detector
• Wireless Ceiling Detector
• Wired Glass Break Detector
• Wireless/Wired Strobe Siren
• Wireless/Wired Fence Detector
• Wireless/Wired Beam Detector
1. How GSM Alarm System Works ?
A: GSM alarm system works like a intelligent cellphone.
When the system detect intrusion, fire, emergency...etc, the alarm system will send SMS (short message), as well as call to users.
2. What else I need after i bought a GSM alarm System ?
A: After you bough a GSM Alarm System, you just need to buy a SIM card for it.
3. Does GSm Alarm System need contract ?
A: No. In fact, GSM Alarm System designed by idea of monitoring by yourself ( or security guard). That means it will not require the expensive additional monitoring service from other companies.
4. How can I choose a right GSM Alarm System ?
A: For home, small business, shop, we recommend our customers to choose G12, G10, G11, G20. For industiral usage, please choose our PH-G-3. If you need a simple alarm system, you can choose our PH-TYN (solar powered local alarm system).
5. How many sensors the alarm system can support ?
A: Most of our GSM alarm system can support unlimited sensors (Model: G12, G10, G11, G20, G80, G90, PH-G-3, G30).
7. Is it easy to install GSM Alarm System ?
A: Most of GSM Alarm System using wireless technology, that means there are no wires connection & installation between sensors and alarm panel. It is very easy to install alarm system.
8. How to decreae the false alarm ?
A: Most of fales alarm come from sensors, not from alarm panel. You can effectively decrease the false alarm in following ways:
1. Choose good quality sensors
2. For PIR Sensor, If your familiy has pets, please choose using pet-friendly PIR sensor.
3. The installation for sensors if crucial to decrase the false alarm, please refer to installation manual before install all sensors.
Contact Name: Jackie Chow
Company Name: VSTAR International Ltd.
Street Address: No.203 Building,
Shatoujiao, Yantian District,
Member name: burglaralarmsystem
Member Since: 29 July 2009
Total Leads: 1750 burglaralarmsystem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Burglar Alarm System, Home Security Alarm System, Wireless Alarm System, Gsm Alarm System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Alarm systems