SOLDER WIRE - This binary soldering alloy is produced from 'first smelting' of tin and lead and
to standards: NF 90550, DIN 1707L, B.S.219 and BS EN Alloys.
Melting point Solidus @183°C to Liquidus @ Alloy
Specific weight Alloy dependent
Wire dimensions Diameters from 0.3 mm to 5 mm
Working temperature 370 to 420 °C
• Supplied on spools: 250g, 500g, 1kg and 3kg.
• Packed in cartons of 20 x 250 g, 20 x 500g, 16 x 1kg and 6 x 3kg.
• Boxes and spools carry product information labels.
• Quality assurance: Certificates of Conformity can be issued for
each shipment batch if requested at the time of ordering.
• Shelf life 12 months at 20°C.
Contact Name: Mary Miao
Company Name: Mbo-doublink Solders Co., Ltd
Street Address: No.9 Jingsheng North First
Street, Golden Bridge Technology Industry
Base, Beijing Tong Zhou Area, Beijing, China
Member name: Mbo-doublink Solders
Member Since: 29 January 2008
Total Leads: 34 Mbo-doublink Solders Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Solder Wire, Magnesium Wire, Alloy, Extruded Bar, Paste, Ball, Powder, Strip, Sheet, Lead-free Solder, Special Solder, Flux
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips