Following are the specific functions, 1. With Wavecome double frequency GSM module.
2. With color
LCD show screen and keyboard on the host.
3. 10 wireless guarding zones (1 wireless SOS zone, 1 fire alarm zone, and other 8 wireless guarding
zones can be defined by user ) and 1 external power failure alarm zone.
4. Send SMS to 3 preset mobile phone numbers automatically while alarming.
5. Call 3 preset phone numbers automatically and monitor at site while alarming.
6. Set the time of arm/partial arm/disarm.
7. Arm/disarm by the keyboard on the host, remote controller or SMS.
8. Program the alarm host by keyboard or SMS.
9. Modify the name of 8 wireless guarding zones and inquire the status of alarm host by SMS demand.
10. Define the 8 wireless guarding zones as arm/partial arm by keyboard on the alarm host.
11. With standby rechargeable battery
12. The alarm host automatically stores system status, while its power is off.
13. Connect with the alarm center through GSM network.
GSM frequency: 900/1800MHz or 850/1900MHz
Consumption: 1W (while sending message)
b) Working frequency of detectors
315M & 433M (optional)
c) External power failure alarm
Start-time: less than 2s
d) Alarm response time
Less than 8s (GSM in normality)
e) The volume of siren
More than 110db
Power requirements: AC 110-220V 50Hz or 60Hz
Working power consumption:less than 3W
Standby battery:DC 8.4V
Standby battery working hours: more than 15 Hours
g) Working conditions
Operating temperature: -20℃ ~ 60℃
Humidity: 20% to 95%
h) Weight of alarm host
Net weight: 0.5Kg
Gross weight: 0.75Kg
i) Dimension of alarm host
Dimension: 160mm (Long)×113mm(Wide)×38mm(High)
Contact Name: Jackie Chow
Company Name: VSTAR International Ltd.
Street Address: No.203 Building,
Shatoujiao, Yantian District,
Member name: burglaralarmsystem
Member Since: 29 July 2009
Total Leads: 1751 burglaralarmsystem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Burglar Alarm System, Home Security Alarm System, Wireless Alarm System, Gsm Alarm System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Alarm systems