LL NEW style hardware .
Adding many mudle softwares for clone 4C, 4D, 44, 45 and also including heavy
bike key programming software .
TMPro2 gives more independence in locksmith`s job. Vehicles, which uses transponders in keys can be divided into 2 groups. First is which not use PIN code. Second is which use PIN code. For second group you have to order PIN code by chassis number, to pay and to wait for it. Sometimes supplied PIN code is not correct. Also for some vehicles you have to order precoded by chassis number keys. All this steps can be bypassed, if your immobiliser is supported by TMPro. For 80% of modules TMPro prepares from immobox eeprom dump ready to start car transponder and you do not need any futher operations. Just cut newkey, put written transponder in it and start car. For the rest 20% of modules software shows immobiliser PIN code and you have to match written transponder with car. You can use key programming devices such as AD100, DEC Superscan or similar.
Contact Name: Winne
Company Name: Autotop Technology Co., Ltd.
Street Address: Xixiang, Baoan
District, Shenzhen, China
Member name: auto
Member Since: 18 August 2010
Total Leads: 97 auto Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Car Diagnostic Tools, Car Milleage Correction Kit, Car Key Programmer, Car Chip Tunning, Car Code Reader, Eeprom Programmer
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips