Hello visitor from USA USA - 52 visiting from China 28 China France 11 France USA 11 USA Japan 1 Japan Singapore 1 Singapore
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Automobile Export, Most Makes Models, Like New, Previously Owned.

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Thu 25 Oct, 2007 4:00 pm |

No product photo

Products Photos CatalogAutomobile Export Photos Catalog

Licensed wholesale dealer / exporter out of Toronto, Canada. Access to many different kinds of automobiles,

from compact to luxury.

I am an OMVIC-licensed, wholesale automobile dealer in Toronto, Canada. My main activity in this industry is the export of automobiles to Russia. My main client is a Russian company to whom the number of cars exported is soon to be quite respectable. As a registered dealer in the province of Ontario, Canada, I have access to many different makes and models of automobiles. As business picks up this fall, the number of vehicles I might have access to could be quite large.

As for my product, it is well known that vehicles from the Canadian province of Ontario are of especially good quality due to the stringent emmisions and safety certifications required by the government. Many international importers prefer Canadian vehicles to those of other countries due to this very fact. There is access to pretty much any make and model; from small-economy to luxury, to super-luxury vehicles. Shipping is available to most parts of the world.

All business arrangements are negotiable (payment, certification requirements, etc.) I look forward to hearing from those with serious interest. Delivery can be FOB Canadian port, or C&F buyer's port. All export permits and documents, and Canadian customs documents, are covered by Moscow Exports and the immediate freight company. All import documents, such as customs declarations and import permits, are the responsibility of the buyer/importer. Vehicles are usually packed into containers (2-3 vehicles per 40', depending on size.) Payment methods are negotiable.

If there is any interest in doing business, please feel free to contact me. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Company Contact:

No member photo
Moscow Exports
Address: 1560 Brimley Rd. #123
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M1P 3G9
Email: Email
Tel: 416-873-2275
Member name: Moscow Exports
Total Leads: 8 Moscow Exports Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Automobile exports, Canadian timber, hardwood, softwood, Russian softwood timber, international consultation
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

• I Am A Supplier, I Want To Export The Products Of Models I Am A Supplier, I Want To Export The Products Of Models - By centurymodels - On Tue 29 Jan, 2013 2:08 am: makes our products more exquisite and operating costs cheaper and moreover makes us get many advantages in the commercial competition we believe t....

• Sell And Export Electric Scooter Eec Models 500w / 48v 60v 600w 700w 800w 36v Sell And Export Electric Scooter Eec Models 500w / 48v 60v 600w 700w 800w 36v - By electricscooterchina - On Fri 29 Oct, 2010 1:52 pm: sell and export electric scooter eec models 500w 48v 60v 600w 700w 800w 36v quick detailsplace of origin zhejiang china mainland brand name haoren model number dwes-059 power 1001-2000w voltage 48v certification ....oit

• Small Car Models, Cars Models And Prices, Manufactory Small Car Models, Cars Models And Prices, Manufactory - By queuesindra - On Tue 02 Aug, 2011 4:50 pm: small car models cars models and prices manufactory shanghai leading model display manufactory is founded 2002 we have two branch factory one is make display and the other is made various models ....oit

• No product photos were provided Pre-owned Textile Machinery Dealer-intro. - By SuperTextiles - On Tue 31 Mar, 2009 12:48 am: pre-owned textile machinery dealer-intro dear sir we are a well established trading house dealing in pre-owned textile machinery generators power plants in india we are buying and s....oit

• Slim Taxi Top Light Pantent Owned Slim Taxi Top Light Pantent Owned - By BLF - On Tue 09 Aug, 2011 7:18 am: slim taxi top light pantent owned slim taxi top lights is the latest creative taxi top product it designed and produced only in our company we are the manufactures we are applyin....oit

• High Quality Air Filters All Makes High Quality Air Filters All Makes - By Protec Group - On Fri 15 May, 2009 8:46 am: high quality air filters all makes our vortec line of filters are making a comeback now with the introduction of a new range of panel oem type filters at a reasonable price we woul....oit

• All Makes, Types Of Trucks And Plant, Construction Equip All Makes, Types Of Trucks And Plant, Construction Equip - By CommercialExportsLtd - On Thu 02 Sep, 2010 11:12 am: exports limited have been supplying used road haulage and construction equipment mainly for export for the last fifteen years we have built and con....

• No product photos were provided Highbright Makes Price Of Shopping Trolleys Are Really Affordable - By highbright120 - On Wed 09 Sep, 2009 7:22 am: makes us standout from our competitors is our shopping cart s truly affordable price

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

• AsienService: Michael Wendt owner of Asiaservice operating in Thailand, Germany, and China markets
  • TBF Computing Inc: Mike Roetzer Of TBF Computing Wholesale Used Computers Export From USA

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely