Automobile HID Xenon Headlamp KD013
HID is short for High Intensity
Discharge. The so-called gas discharge is that within the UV-cut crystal quartz glass tubes filled with multiple chemical gases, mostly xenon and iodide and other inertia gases, the instant voltage from DC 12 voltage to 23, 000 volt is boosted by ballast, the xenon electron of the tubes is excited to ionize through the high-voltage vibration amplitude, and thus the light source between the two electrodes is generated. The super-strong white arc light generated by xenon can improve the color temperature, similar to sunlight in day time. HID power flow needed at work is 3.5 A, but its luminance is 3 times greater than that of the traditional halogen light bulbs, and its working life is 10 times longer.
1. Luminance: the luminance of HID with the same wattage is 2~3 times greater than that of tungsten filament lamps. Although the light-emitting arc of the xenon lamp is similar to tungsten filament length of the halogen light, the light-emitting efficiency and luminance of the xenon lamp improves by about three times.
2. Saving energy: compared with the tungsten filament light, HID saves about half of electric energy.
3. Long life: the traditional lights with filament are brittle and easily broken. On the contrary, the life of HID improves by nearly ten times, up to 2, 000~3, 000 hours.
4. Safety: safety is the biggest charm of HID. Many car owners who have used HID state that HID sight line is very good; the safety of driving at night is greatly improved. This is because a lot of lights and intensity, very important to safety undoubtedly, are more effective than the simple far/near light is, can enhance the lighting in the front of automobile in a big margin, and illuminate the road signs at roadside.
5. Emergency: because it is different from the halogen light in light emitting principle, when the battery goes wrong, HID will prolong seconds before going out, so that the driver can have time for contingency.
Model: Retractable Lamp: H4
Single Lamp: H1, H3, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13, 9004/9007, 9005, 9006, 880, 881, D2R
Contact Name: Shirley
Company Name: Gt1 Kd Auto Code Scanner
Street Address: Rm1808, Huaqing
Building, News Road, Futian
District., Shenzhen 518000,
Guangdong Province, China
Member name: shirleyxia
Member Since: 26 July 2010
Total Leads: 23 shirleyxia Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Launch X431 Infinite Tool, Launch X431 Diagun Scanner, Launch X431 Master Scanner, Autoboss V30 Pc Max Diagnosis, Code Scanner
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips