Beauty Color Kit Beauty Color - Light Blond Copper Acajou (8.45)
This formula contains seaweed polymers
that hydrate and protect the threads, giving them shine, softness and balance, as well as giving a natural appearance to ethnic modified hair and in hair submitted to permanent waves.
It is a permanent dye that has ammonia. This component dilates the cuticle allowing the pigments to penetrate directly in the cortex and in the capillary fiber, being a definitive process.
Product developed for dyeing hair (Professional Use).
Suited hair type:
This dye can be applied in all hair types. However, there has to be some caution in hair that has suffered chemical treatments:
- Do not use in hair in which there has been henna, progressive and mineral based dyes applied.
- In hair that has gone threw perms or straightening, apply dye only 90 days after the last perm or straightening.
Indications of use:
1- Put on the gloves;
2- Dump all the content of the dye tube in a non metallic recipient and add 75ml of Hydrogen Peroxide of 20 volumes (proportion 1:1, 5). Mix with an application brush until you obtain an homogeneous mixture.
3- Separate the hair in small tresses and apply the product with a brush on the length and on the tips leaving an inch from the root.
4- Leave in for 20 minutes. Afterwards massage the hair softly (length and tips) so that the product distributes evenly.
5- Apply the rest of the product on the roots. Leave in for 20 minutes. Massage the hair again. Leave in for 5 more minutes to match the tips.
6- Leave in now threw all the hair for 10 more minutes. After this time rinse abundantly with tepid water without rubbing until the total removal of the dye. Next apply a conditioner and rinse again.
Important: the leave in time (45 minutes) should be calculated by adding the minutes indicated in each one of the phases previously described (time in the tips and time on the roots). Application time does not count.
- Dye should be applied in dry, unwashed and untangled hair.
- No dye product lightens already dyed hair.
- In case the natural hair color is darker than the chosen color or if the hair was dyed and the chosen color is lighter than the natural color, a previous discoloration is needed.
- A higher or lower amount of Hydrogen Peroxide can cause alteration in the final result and the lights don’t show.
- The amount of Hydrogen Peroxide is chosen considering the level of lightening wanted. Therefore, the Hydrogen Peroxide 30 volumes is indicated for very light blonde (12.0 and 12.1) as the Biocolor Hydrogen Peroxide cream 20volumes is indicated for the rest of the highlights.
- It is a permanent dye that doesn’t wash out with successive washing. You should wait for the growth of the threads so that they return to their natural color.
Asienservice is an authorized Distributor of the manufacturer
- Payment method: T/T OR Money Transfer
- Shipping: Please specify shipping method and destination when requesting quote
- Minimum Quantity: 12 unit
Contact Name: Michael Wendt
Company Name: Asienservice
Street Address: Leo Residence Room 1001
39M1 Road 304, Tamboon Ladtakiern
Kabinburi / Prachinburi 25110
Member name: asienservice
Member Since: 06 April 2009
Total Leads: 5348 asienservice Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Distributor, Cosmetic 100% Nature Biologically, Demeter, Food, Washing Cleaning, Chemicals, Steel, Paper, Rice, Fresh Fruits, Sugar
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips