1. Manufacturing Process of Bimetal Clad Pipe and Bend:
Bimetal Clad Pipe and Bend are cast with mold
vanishing vacuum suction casting cladding process. Outer of straight pipe is common steel pipe, cladding realized by forming high chromium lining via centrifugal forming technique. Outer of bend uses hot-bending bend and lining is cast with high-chromium cast iron. Bends and other profile sections can be cladded in whole and this process has changed the traditional practice to fabricate bend and other profile sections by drawing polyline without changing flow pattern of material inside piping, greatly reducing conveyance resistance of material.
2. Advantages Compared with Traditional Wear Resistant
Alloy Cast Iron, Alloy Cast Steel, General Clad Steel Pipe and Cast Stone Pipe:
1. Good wear-resistance, giving full play to wear-resistance of high chromium cast iron.
2. Withstanding high pressure:
Bimetal cladding pipe and bend can be used for any pressure rating. Close bonding of outer and lining by adopting special process make cladding interlayer molten-joint to ensure reliable operation.
3. Good mechanical impact and thermal impact resistance property.
4. Convenient in connection for installation:
Bimetal cladding pipe and bend can be cut and welded as you like.
Contact Name: Sum Xu
Company Name: Sunny Steel Enterprise Ltd.
Street Address: No. 273, Siping Road,
Shanghai, 200081, China
Member name: sunnysteel
Member Since: 16 August 2010
Total Leads: 74 sunnysteel Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Seamless Tubes, Welded Pipe, Alloy Tube, Stainless Pipes, Abrasion Resistant Pipe, Fittings, Flange, Pipe Valves
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips