1. Manufacturing Process of Bimetal Cladding Steel Pipe and Bend:
Bimetal Cladding Steel Pipe and Bend
are cast with mold vanishing vacuum suction casting cladding process. Outer of straight pipe is common steel pipe, cladding realized by forming high chromium lining via centrifugal forming technique. Outer of bend uses hot-bending bend and lining is cast with high-chromium cast iron. Bends and other profile sections can be cladded in whole and this process has changed the traditional practice to fabricate bend and other profile sections by drawing polyline without changing flow pattern of material inside piping, greatly reducing conveyance resistance of material.
2. Advantages Compared with Traditional Wear Resistant Alloy Cast Iron, Alloy Cast Steel, General Clad Steel Pipe and Cast Stone Pipe:
1. Good wear-resistance, giving full play to wear-resistance of high chromium cast iron.
2. Withstanding high pressure:
Bimetal Cladding Pipe and bend can be used for any pressure rating. Close bonding of outer and lining by adopting special process make cladding interlayer molten-joint to ensure reliable operation.
3. Good mechanical impact and thermal impact resistance property.
4. Convenient in connection for installation:
Bimetallic cladding pipe and bend can be cut and welded as you like.
Physical Properties of Bimetal Cladding Steel Pipe and Bend:
Flexure Strength Tensile Strength Elongation Cross Section Stretch Ratio Impact Toughness Hardness of Wearable Layer Hydrostatic Testing Pressure
MN/㎡ MN/㎡ % % J/c㎡ HRC Mpa
>610 >700 5 5.1 >15 >38 5.6-12.9
Contact Name: Mr.legend Ji
Company Name: Cangzhou Boyang Pipeline Equipment Manufacture Co., Ltd.
Street Address: Longtan Industrial
Zone Of Yanta Road, Yanshan County,
Hebei Province, China 061300
Member name: bypipefittings
Member Since: 31 August 2010
Total Leads: 5 bypipefittings Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Ceramic Lined Steel Pipe, Alumina Ceramic Lined Pipe, Abrasion Resistant Ceramic Lined Pipe, Elbow
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips