Disposable baby eco – nappies made from innovative ecological, natural and hypoallergenic raw materials.
They are among the very few products on the market to achieve a biodegradability of almost 100%, replacing the synthetic components in the traditional diapers and offering fresh and breathable product, which prevents allergies, irritation and skin sensitization.
Diapers main features:
- Material in PLA fiber (INGE) realized from natural renewable sources and used to produce tissues that replace the synthetic fiber derived from oil that characterize the traditional diaper
- Breathable backsheet in Mater – Bi film, completely natural and non-toxic, that replaces the non-woven fabric of the traditional diaper
- Fluff from controlled cultivation, sterilized without the use of chlorine - dangerous for the environment and man
- Super absorbent gel inserted into the fluff to avoid any risk of contact with the skin
- Soft elastic internal barriers in natural PLA fiber
- Breathable elastic abdominal band to fit body movement
- Side closure Velcro kind without adhesive solvent
- Carton measures: 60 x 36 x 25
- In a 40HQ there goes 66 pallets so 1188 cartons, load is possible also without pallets
Trade Leads that were retired due to membership removal are archived in this profile.
Contact Name: Not Applicable
Company Name: Not Applicable
Email: Not Applicable
Street Address: Not Applicable
Member name: RetiredArchivedLeads
Member Since: 03 August 2009
Total Leads: 1695 RetiredArchivedLeads Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Retired Archived Trade Leads
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Infant diapers