1. Fluff pulp (also called comminution pulp or fluffy pulp) is a type of chemical
pulp made from long fibre softwoods.
2. Fluff pulps are used as raw material in the absorbent core of personal care products such as diapers, feminine hygiene products, air-laid absorbent towelling, or with super absorbents and/or synthetical fibres. More than 80% of the pulps are used in baby diapers.
3. Our fluff pulp is a kraft fluff pulp that is bleached without elemental chlorine.
4. It is a high quality cellulose fluff pulp exhibiting excellent absorbency, wicking and fluff pad integrity.
5. This enhanced untreated fluff pulp has been designed to fiberize with a low energy requirement while maintaining excellent fiberization quality.
Contact Name: Daniel
Company Name: Quanzhou Newbusi Co., Ltd.
Tel: +0086 188 0175 3984
Fax: +86 595 22868670
Street Address: 3f, Lidun Building,
Huxin Street, Quanzhou, Fujian,
China Quanzhou, Fujian 362000 China
Member name: newbusi
Member Since: 25 May 2017
Total Leads: 22 newbusi Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Nonwoven, Pe Film, Breathable Film, Laminated Film, Diapers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Wood pulp