Three Phase Multi-function Smart Power Meter, Panel Mounted Energy Meter, CE Approved, 96*96mm
delivers the visualization of parameters listed above by means of LCD type displays. In the main display area shows 4 power parameters, with other display area show the various parameters and state of meter on each page jump.
Low-size (96 x 96 mm), panel-mounting meter.
- True R.M.S. measuring system.
- Instantaneous, maximum and minimum values of each measured parameter.
- Energy measurement (indication through a lighting led)
- With positive/negative energy measurement
- RS-485 or Ethernet (optional) type communication to a PC.
1. The BJ-194Q multi-function network power meter, once cabled and connected is seen to give a correct voltage and current reading, but shows negative values for active power (generation).
This is an error with the cabling for the current transformer secondary; the direction of the transformer current has to be respected as shown in the connection diagram. The current transformers have a two face primary; the current must pass from P1 to P2 giving the result in secondary (S1 and S2) of 5 amps.
The error stems from:
a). The current transformers have been incorrectly installed. As a result it gives the direction of the current as passing from P2 to P1; to resolve this problem, the current transformer does not have to be dismantled and installed again, but the transformer secondary (S1 and S2) just has to be inverted.
b). The connection of the current secondary in the current transformers have been incorrectly connected; to resolve this problem just connect the S1 transformer secondary to the S1 on the meter and the S2 on the current transformer to the S2 on the meter
2. The BJ-194Q, once cabled and connected, is seen to give an incoherent Power factor and Cos reading (-0.01 or similar).
This is again a current transformer and voltage phase connection error phase A, must correspond to the current transformer installed in phase A; phase B, must correspond to the current transformer installed in phase B; and phase C, must correspond to the current transformer installed in phase C.
This connection is clearly shown on the back of the analyzer.
3. The BJ-194Q is measuring in average voltage and is displaying the secondary voltage (for example 110 volts).
Ensure that the voltage Transformer ratio has been correctly set (see section on chapter7).
4. The BJ-194Q does not correctly display the current reading. It shows values varying between 0 to 5 amps of current.
Large factories power system
Contact Name: Frank Xiao
Company Name: Chongqing Blue Jay Electronic Co., Limited
Street Address: Jiangbei District,
Chongqing, Hongshi Road 2# 17-3
Chongqing, Chongqing 400020
Member name: bluejayfrank
Member Since: 02 February 2015
Total Leads: 16 bluejayfrank Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Power Meter, Energy Meter, Panel Meter, Panel Power Meter
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Electronics or electricity teaching aids or materials