Hello visitor from USA USA - 43 visiting from China 20 China USA 10 USA France 9 France Italy 1 Italy Japan 1 Japan UK 1 UK Canada 1 Canada
Free Join Now

Book Freeshipping The Classical Fairy Tale Trilogy

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Sat 05 Jun, 2010 5:34 am | Product Category: Reference books [3760]
book freeshipping classical fairy tale trilogy
Products Photos CatalogBook Freeshipping Photos Catalog

The Classical Fairy Tale Trilogy, by Lewis Carroll etc, Chinese and English, Paperback, 2008

Author Lewis Carroll etc

Press Tsinghua University Press

Isbn 7302184763/9787302184768

Publication Date Oct 2008

Pages 455

Size 16K

Edition First

Cover Paperback

Language Chinese and English

Page material gelatine plate paper

Product Description:

The Classical Fairy Tale Trilogy selects three most typical and the most influential fairy tales. They are respectively by Lewis Carroll, Carlo Collodi and Antoine de Saint-Exupery.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Part 1 Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Part 2 Through the Looking-Glass

The Adventures of Pinocchio

The Little Prince

“Uriouser and curiouser!”cried Alice(she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English); “Now I'm opening out like the largest telescope that ever was! Good-bye, feet!” (For when she looked down at her feet, they seemed to be almost out of sight, they were getting SO far off). “Oh,my poor little feet, 1 wonder who will put on your shoes and stockings for you now, dears? I'm sure I shan't be able! I shall bea great deal too far off to trouble myself about you: you must manage the best way you can; but I must be kind to them, ”thought Alice, “or perhaps they won’t walk the way 1 want to go! Let me see: I’11 give them a new pair of boots every Christmas." And she went on planning to herself how she would manage it. “They must go by the carrier” she thought; “and how funny it’ll seem, sending presents to one’s own feet! And how odd the directions will look! Oh deal what nonsense I'm talking!” Just then her head struck against the roof of the hall: in fact she was now more than nine feet high, and she at once took up the little golden key and hurried off to the garden door. Poor Alice! It was as much as she could do, lying down on one side, to look through into the garden with one eye; but to get through was more hopeless than ever: she sat down and began to cry again. “You ought to be ashamed of yourself, ” said Alice, “a great girl like you, "(she might well say this), “to go on crying in this way! Stop this moment, I tell you!” But she went on all the same, shedding gallons of tears, until there was alarge pool all round her, about four inches deep and reaching half down the hall.

Company Contact:

BookWholesale photo
Contact Name: Jing
Company Name: Hangzhou Wholesale Tech Trading Co., Ltd
Email: Email
Tel: 0086-571-86980049
Fax: 0086-571-86980049
Street Address: A-2211, Xinqingnian
Square, Gongshu District, Hangzhou,
310015, China
Member name: BookWholesale
Total Leads: 4528 BookWholesale Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Books, Nonfiction, Fiction, Chinese for Foreigners, Comics, Literature, Textbooks, Language, Cooking, Chinese Classics, Children, Business, Computer
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Reference books [3760]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

Product Classification Navigation Reference books Classification Navigation

Main - Published Products - Printed media - Printed publications - Reference books [3760]
TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely