Hello visitor from USA USA - 48 visiting from China 18 China France 15 France USA 13 USA Ireland 1 Ireland Italy 1 Italy
Free Join Now

Books, Free Shipping, Basic Number Theory

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Mon 12 Jul, 2010 8:52 am | Product Category: Reference books [3760]
books shipping basic theory
Products Photos CatalogBooks Shipping Basic Photos Catalog

Product Description:

The first part of this volume is based on a course taught at Princeton University

in 1961-62; at that time, an excellent set of notes was prepared by David Cantor, and it was originally my intention to make these notes available to the mathematical public with only quite minor changes. Then, among some old papers of mine, I accidentally came across a long forgotten manuscript by Coevally, of prewar vintage (forgotten, that is to say, both by me and by its author) which, to my taste at least, seemed to have aged very well. It contained a brief but essentially complete account of the main features of class field theory, both local and global; and it soon became obvious that the usefulness of the intended volume would be greatly enhanced if I included such a treatment of this topic. It had to be expanded, in accordance with my own plans, but its outline could be preserved without much change. In fact, I have adhered to it rather closely at some critical points.

Chronological table

Prerequisites and notations

Table of notations

Part i elementary theory

Chapter I Locally compact fields

1 Finite fields

2 The module in a locally compact field

3 Classification of locally compact fields

4 Structure 0fp-fields

Chapter II Lattices and duality over local fields

1 Norms

2 Lattices

3 Multiplicative structure of local fields

4 Lattices over R

5 Duality over local fields

Chapter III Places of A-fields

1 A-fields and their completions

2 Tensor-products of commutative fields

3 Traces and norms

4 Tensor-products of A-fields and local fields

Chapter IV Adeles

1 Adeles of A-fields

2 The main theorems

3 Ideles

4 Ideles of A-fields

Chapter V Algebraic number-fields

1, Orders in algebras over Q

2 Lattices over algebraic number-fields

3 Ideals

4 Fundamental sets

Chapter VI The theorem of Riemann-Roch

Chapter VII Zeta-functions of A-fields

1 Convergence of Euler products

2 Fourier transforms and standard functions

3 Quasicharacters

4 Quasicharacters of A-fields

5 The functional equation

6 The Dedekind zeta-function

7 L-functions

8 The coefficients of the L-series

Chapter VIII Traces and norms

1 Traces and norms in local fields

2 Calculation of the different

3 Ramification theory

4 Traces and norms in A-fields

5 Splitting places in separable extensions

6 An application to inseparable extensions

Part ii classfield theory

Chapter IX Simple algebras

1 Structure of simple algebras

2 The representations of a simple algebra

3 Factor-sets and the Brauer group

4 Cyclic factor-sets

5 Special cyclic factor-sets

Chapter X Simple algebras over local fields

1 Orders and lattices

2 Traces and norms

3 Computation of some integrals

Product Details

Author Andre Weil

Publisher World Publishing Corporation

Isbn 9787510004551, 7510004551

Published January 2010

Pages 312

Size 24k

Edition First

Format Paperback

Language English

Page material gelatine plate paper

Company Contact:

BookWholesale photo
Contact Name: Jing
Company Name: Hangzhou Wholesale Tech Trading Co., Ltd
Email: Email
Tel: 0086-571-86980049
Fax: 0086-571-86980049
Street Address: A-2211, Xinqingnian
Square, Gongshu District, Hangzhou,
310015, China
Member name: BookWholesale
Total Leads: 4528 BookWholesale Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Books, Nonfiction, Fiction, Chinese for Foreigners, Comics, Literature, Textbooks, Language, Cooking, Chinese Classics, Children, Business, Computer
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Reference books [3760]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

• Books, Free Shipping, Galois Theory 2nd Ed Books, Free Shipping, Galois Theory 2nd Ed - By BookWholesale - On Mon 12 Jul, 2010 9:48 am: books free shipping galois theory 2nd ed product description contents preface to the second edition preface to the first edition to the reader symmetry rings domains and fields ho....oit

• Books, Free Shipping, Design Theory Books, Free Shipping, Design Theory - By BookWholesale - On Fri 30 Jul, 2010 8:01 am: basic subjects of design theory it begins with balanced incomplete block designs amp #65292 various constructions of which are described in ample deta....

• Books, Free Shipping, Sheaf Theory Books, Free Shipping, Sheaf Theory - By BookWholesale - On Fri 16 Jul, 2010 9:33 am: shipping sheaf theory product description bibliography list of symbols list of selected facts index product details author glen e bredon pub....

• Books, Free Shipping, An Introduction To The Theory Of Numbers Books, Free Shipping, An Introduction To The Theory Of Numbers - By BookWholesale - On Mon 19 Jul, 2010 9:48 am: books amp #12288 index of special symbols and words amp #12288 index of names amp #12288 general index amp #12288 product details author g h ....

• Books, Free Shipping, Information And Coding Theory Books, Free Shipping, Information And Coding Theory - By BookWholesale - On Mon 26 Jul, 2010 8:15 am: books free shipping information and coding theory product details author gareth a jones publisher tsinghua university press isbn 9787302214885 7302214883 published november 2009 pages 210 siz....oit

• Books, Free Shipping, An Introduction To The Theory Of Groups Books, Free Shipping, An Introduction To The Theory Of Groups - By BookWholesale - On Thu 29 Jul, 2010 7:55 am: theory is a vast subject and in this introduction as well as in theearlier editions i have tried to select important and representative theoremsan....

• Books, Free Shipping, Hamiltonian Chaos Beyond The Kam Theory Books, Free Shipping, Hamiltonian Chaos Beyond The Kam Theory - By BookWholesale - On Sun 25 Jul, 2010 9:37 am: basic ideas of the approach 2 3 single-separatrix chaotic layer 2 3 1 rough estimates classification of systems 2 3 2 asymptotic theory for system....

• Books, Free Shipping, Quantum Field Theory Books, Free Shipping, Quantum Field Theory - By BookWholesale - On Mon 05 Jul, 2010 9:29 am: basic concepts this is of course very different from the historical development of quantum field theory which like the historical development of ....

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

• SpecsPro LLC: Cathy Huang Of SpecsPro LLC Integrated Sourcing Supply Chain Solutions From USA

Product Classification Navigation Reference books Classification Navigation

Main - Published Products - Printed media - Printed publications - Reference books [3760]
TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export
TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely