Hello visitor from USA USA - 44 visiting from China 22 China France 11 France USA 10 USA UK 1 UK
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Books, Free Shipping, Chinese Style The Diplomatic Career Of Wu Jianmin

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Thu 15 Jul, 2010 9:28 am | Product Category: Reference books [3760]

books shipping diplomatic career wu jianmin
Products Photos CatalogBooks Shipping Photos Catalog

Product Description:

After simply reading its table of contents, I was fairly positive that Chinese

Style——The Diplomatic Career of Wu Jianrnin would be a great success. Now, having actually read the text, I realize my first Opinion was most definitely correct.

Wu is only one year older than me, which puts us in the same age bracket. Before reading the book, I knew his personal diplomaticexperiences from the newspaper reports. As the book contains many things which were not covered in the newspapers, I find the book nformative and interesting. I am therefore certain that readers will gain a better understanding of Wu's diplomatic career.

Editor’s Recommendation:

Wu Jianmin was born in March 1939 in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province. He is now a Professor with the China Foreign Affairs University, Vice-President of the European Academy of Sciences, and Honorary Chairman of the International Exhibition Bureau.

1961: Leaving the Graduate School of the Beijing Foreign Studies University, he worked as interpreter for Chinese delegates at the headquarters of the World Federation of Democratic Youth in Budapest, Hungary, and then interpreter with the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

1971-1978 and 1985-1989: Third Secretary and then Political Counselor for China in the United Nations.

1989-1990: Political Counselor and Chief Attache of the Chinese Embassy to Belgium and EC delegation.

1991-1994: Director of the Information Department and concurrently spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

1994-1995: Chinese Ambassador and Plenipotentiary to the Netherlands.

1996-1998: Representative and then Ambassador to the UN Geneva Office and other international or ganizations in Switzerland.

1998-2003: Chinese Ambassador and Plenipotentiary to France.

2003:Vice-Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the 10th CPPCC National Committee and President of the China Foreign Affairs University. He was elected President of the International Bureau of Exhibitions in the year and re-elected IBE President in 2005.

2004: Member of the European Academy of Sciences, and elected EAS Vice-President three years later.

Contents:

Foreword

1 Striking a Brilliant Pose in France

2 Cultural Diplomacy

3 Honor Belongs to the Motherland

4 The "Small Potato" Entered Mainstream Diplomacy

5 Watch Big Shots and Do "Small" Jobs

6 The "People Keep Coming Back" to the United Nations

7 Experiencing the Lows of Diplomacy

8 The Tenth Spokesman of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

9 Face the World as a Spokespers0n

10 Wu Jianmin's Style

11 Getting in Touch with the Main Stream of the Society in the Country of Residence

12 A Forceful Role at Human Rights Conference

13 Attaining Maturity

Product Details

Author Wang Fan

Publisher Foreign Language Press

Isbn 9787119059921

Published May 2010

Pages 415

Size 16K

Edition First

Format Paperback

Language English

Page material gelatine plate paper

Company Contact:

BookWholesale photo
Contact Name: Jing
Company Name: Hangzhou Wholesale Tech Trading Co., Ltd
Email: Email
Tel: 0086-571-86980049
Fax: 0086-571-86980049
Street Address: A-2211, Xinqingnian
Square, Gongshu District, Hangzhou,
310015, China
Member name: BookWholesale
Total Leads: 4528 BookWholesale Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Books, Nonfiction, Fiction, Chinese for Foreigners, Comics, Literature, Textbooks, Language, Cooking, Chinese Classics, Children, Business, Computer
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Reference books [3760]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

Product Classification Navigation Reference books Classification Navigation

Main - Published Products - Printed media - Printed publications - Reference books [3760]

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely