ZGRB-90ATC is way more useful with its built-in LED light that have been added to the unit, a flashlight
or any other separate illumination won't be needed or required even in the darkest area. Not only has an LED been added, it also have an ATC that allows the unit to adjust itself to the current temeprature. With the ATC reading results can be used right away and rest assured that it is accurate. It has a rubber-insulated handgrip, which insulates the test solution from inaccuracies caused by the body heat of the user. Most often used to obtain quick measurement of the three common indices of honey. Not only does it test the sugar content of honey, it also determines its water content and baume specific gravity at the same time. These tests usually require 3 different refractometers but with its built-in visual scale it covers the 3 range content. It work with sugar related liquids such as high sugar content, honey, jelly, jam, malt, marmalade, and syrup to help monitor and control sugar concentrations in foods and beverages. In addition, it checks the "ripeness" of fruit in the field. It verifies the product quality after harvesting and/or controlling concentrations during processing and packaging and provides critical information to ensure quality of every product. This refractometer can be used in various industrial fluids like cutting lubricants and flux rinsing compounds.
Materials used to build our refractometers are carefully selected to bring out the preciseness and accuracy thereby giving you best quality. With aluminum body, it provides more accurate measurements and simply stands up better over time. In each use, always clean the refractometer before using it, place a drop on the prism, close the cover make sure that no air bubbles appear after placing the liquid on the prism and quickly read the scale. And because refractive index is very temperature dependent, it is important to use a refractometer with automatic temperature compensation (ATC) to give you the most accurate measurement in any type of environment temperature and doesn't use any temperature corrections when calibrating. We made sure that every unit is FULLY EQUIPPED with ATC (it is a small bi-metal strip that moves a lens or prism in response to the temperature change) to correct temperature discrepancies during use. Made by experienced craftsmen, it never needs to be recalibrated and are unlikely to break down! We manufacture equipments that perform consistently and provide accurate results. Its good for both indoor and outdoor applications. It comes with high quality and low price. It is a great value! With reasonable care their reliability, precision, and optical performance will last forever. Plus you have an option to get an optional oil and reference by adding just a small amount, see optional accessory below.
Among our 3 types of refractometer -- traditional, new design and with built-in LED -- only refractometers with BUILT-IN LED doesn't need any separate light source and get results even in the darkest area. Get the right equipment system for your measuring needs, and literally save a lot of money.
* With BUILT-IN LED it doesn't need any separate light source to get results even if your are in the darkest area.
* Equipped with TRI-SCALE that provides direct reading of Baume, Brix & Water
* Professionally made refractometer plus 10 pieces of pipettes
* Focus is adjustable and can be controlled manually
* With much lighter weight and comes with a non-roll stand
* With heavy duty hinge pin design and improved prism design for easier viewing
* High quality and accurate testing results are guaranteed
* Equipped with Built-in ATC compensation Range (Automatic Temperature Compensation) from 10°C-30°C or 50°F to 86°F to correct temperature discrepancies during use
* Approved by strict quality and safety standards
* Covered eye piece and bright, clearly defined scale for easy-to-read measurements
* Durable, Heavy-duty and made with the highest and finest quality of aluminum & rubber
* Cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber that insulates the test solution from inaccuracies caused by the body heat of the user
* Comprehensive operations manual, complete with protective carrying case, and pipettes are provided for user's convenience
* Brix Scale:
* Scale Range: 58% - 90% Brix
* Divisions: 0.50% Brix
* Accuracy: ±0.50% Brix
* Water Scale:
* Scale Range: 12% - 27% H2O
* Divisions: 1.00% H2O
* Accuracy: ±1.00% H2O
* Baume Specific Gravity Scale:
* Scale Range: 38% - 43% Be°
* Divisions: 0.50% Be°
* Accuracy: ±0.50% Be°
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) Range:10°C~30°C
* Length: 140mm
* Weight: 230g
* Heavy duty (Durable Aluminum)
* Aim the front end of the refractometer to the direction of bright light source or just need to use the built-in light source, and just the eyepiece (focus adjustment) until the reticle scale can be seen clearly.
* Adjustment of null (also called calibration): Open the daylight plate. Drop one or two drops of distilled water or R.O water on the prism. Close the daylight plate and press it lightly so the water spreads across the entire surface of the prism without air bubbles or dry spots. Allow the sample to remain on the prism for approximately 30 seconds. Then adjust the calibration screw to make the white and blue boundary coincide with the null line. Adjustment of refractometer should be made under the condition of 20C environmental temperature. And all refractometers have been adjusted to null before you leave it in the storage.
* After measurement, clean away the measured solution on the surface of the prism and daylight plate with moist cotton cloth. After drying, it should be stored perfectly.
* Recalibrate occasionally to ensure and maintain the testing accuracy.
* Adjustment of null: Liquid and specimen should be under the same temperature. If the temperature varies greatly, the null point should be adjusted once per every 30 minutes.
* After usage, don't use water to wash the instrument, so as to prevent moisture from entering the instrument.
* As it is a specialized precision optical instrument, you should handle it gently and take good care of it. Don't touch and scratch the optical surfaces. It should be kept in a dry environment, with clean and non-corrosive air, to prevent the surface from turning moldy and foggy. Please avoid strong shock during transportation.
* If the consumers use the instrument in accordance with the mentioned method of usage, it can be guaranteed that the instrument will be operational for quite a period of time, with its optical performance unchanged.
* 1 Pipette plus FREE 1 Pack (10pcs) of Pipettes
* FREE AG13 1.55V Batteries x 3
* Sturdy protective carrying case with contoured foam lining to safely and securely hold the refractometer inside
* Mini-screw driver
* Operations Manual to fully utilize the ZGRB-90ATC
* Reference Block & Oil (to avail this option, just add US$5.00, GBP3.00, AU$8.00 or EURO 6, 00 to your order)
Packaging: Sturdy Protective Carrying Case with contoured foam
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips