RHB-18ATC has the multi-function capabilities of our RHB-10ATC, measures with high
accuracy and preciseness, vivid and sharp reticale chart to for easy and comfortable reading of results, made with the highest and finest quality of aluminum & rubber that makes it lighweight, durable and last long, cushioned with soft & comfortable non-slip rubber, extremely easy-to-use and calibrate, batteries or power source is not necessary as it uses ambient light only. The advantage of RHB-18ATC is that it is FULLY EQUIPPED with Automatic Temperature Compensation ( ATC) which automatically adjust itself to the any temperature in seconds and PROVIDES HIGHER MEASUREMENT THAT REACHES UP TO 0-18% BRIX ( measuring range), 0.20 BRIX DIVISIONS, ACCURACY OF ± 0.15% and ATC OF 10° C~ 30° C or 50° F~ 86° F.
Specially designed for people involved with food harvesting, processing and packaging. To MEASURE or TEST the concentration or refractive index of liquids and work with sugar-related liquids such fruits and vegetables juices and sugar in food and beverages to ensure product quality, Reamsian Bodily Fluids ( per the Reams Biological Theory of Ionization), and Maple Sap or for synthetic or semi-synthetic coolants ( for machining and grinding coolants, please consult the Technical Data Sheet for appropriate concentration of fluid), monitor the specific percentage of sugar concentration in food and beverages, and can easily check the ripeness of fruits in the field.
Try our durable, lightweight body, non-slip rubber grip and comfortable eyepiece with . It also comes with its own mini-screw driver for calibration and pipette as accessories. Made by experienced craftsmen, it never needs to be recalibrated and are unlikely to break down!
Have the refractometer that provides results in higher measurement and accuracy!
It' s lightweight, handy, measures with preciseness and built to last long without any deterioration on it measuring capability.
* Eqquipped with HIGH MEASUREMENTS CAPABILITIES!
* Durable and built to last long
* Heavy-duty and lightweight with its aluminum construction
* Easy to focus and calibrate
* Accurate testing results guaranteed
* With ATC ( Automatic Temperature Compensation) built in to correct temperature discrepancies during use
* Provides comprehensive Operations manual, protective carrying case, pipette and calibrating mini screw driver provided for user' s convenience and comfortability
* Measuring Range 0-18% Brix
o Minimum Division Div. 0.20% Brix
o Accuracy ± 0.15%
o ATC Compensation Range: 10° C~ 30° C ( 50° F~ 86° F)
* Manual calibration with mini-screw driver provided
* Length 200mm
* Weight 165g
* Aim the front end of the refractometer to the direction of bright light and adjust the eyepiece ( manual focus adjustment) until the reticle scale can be clearly seen.
* Adjustment of null ( also called calibration) : Open the daylight plate. Place one or two drops of distilled water or R.O water on the prism. Close the daylight plate and press it lightly so the water spreads across the entire surface of the prism without air bubbles or dry spots. Allow the sample to remain on the prism for approximately 30 seconds. Then adjust the calibration screw to make the light and dark boundary coincide with the null line. Adjustment of refractometer should be made under the condition of 20° C ( 68° F) environmental temperature. When the working temperature of the room or environment ( not the sample) changes by more than 5° F, recalibration of the refractometer is recommended to maintain accuracy. The refractometer should also be adjusted to null before storage.
* Open the daylight plate and clean the surface of the prism with soft cotton cloth. Drop 2-3 drops of solution to be measured. Close the daylight plate. Press it lightly so the water spreads across the entire surface of the prism without air bubbles or dry spots. Allow the specimen to remain on the prism for approximately 30 seconds, and then read the corresponding light/ dark boundary. The reading is the Brix value of the measured solution.
* After measurement, clean away the measured solution on the surface of the prism and daylight plate with moist cotton cloth. After drying, it should be stored properly.
* Recalibrate occasionally to ensure and maintain the testing accuracy.
* Adjustment of null: Liquid and specimen should be under the same temperature. If the temperature varies greatly, the null point should be adjusted once every 30 minutes.
* Do not use water to wash the refractometer after use to prevent moisture from entering the instrument.
* As it is a specialized precision optical instrument, the refractor should be handled gently and taken good care of. Don' t touch and scratch the optical surfaces. It should be kept in a dry environment with clean and non-corrosive air, to prevent the surface from turning moldy and foggy. Please use the protective carrying case to avoid strong shocks during transportation.
* If the consumers use the instrument in accordance with the method of usage specified, it can be guaranteed that the instrument will be operational for quite a period of time, with its optical performance unchanged.
* Operations Manual
* Mini-screw driver
* Pipette + 10pcs pipette more for free
* Soft protective carrying case
Packaging: Soft protective carrying case + White gift box
Warranty: 2 years warranty
Contact Name: Gary Tong
Company Name: Gain Express Holdings Ltd.
Tel: +852 2362-7800
Fax: +852 2362-7838
Street Address: Flat A, 10/F Yuey
Kong Centre, 45-47 Bulkeley Street
Hunghom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Member name: GainExpressHoldingsLtd
Member Since: 18 June 2010
Total Leads: 118 GainExpressHoldingsLtd Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Refractometer, Loupe, Diamond, Moissanite Identification, Meters, Testers
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips