We source high quality natural crystalline graphite, or flake graphite, for worldwide delivery at competitive
Carbon content and mesh size can be customized to your (or your client's) specifications.
Every ton is individually inspected and certified. Unlike some wholesalers, we do not mix and match products from different origins.
Our suppliers are reliable, certified ISO 9001, and produce myriad grades to meet the various needs and processes required by current global demand.
In addition, they have several "green" policies in place, such as: creating preservation areas, monitoring soil and waterways, recovering mining properties, and wastewater treatment, so you can be assured that your purchases will also be environmentally-friendly.
Our current product line includes:
• Coarse Natural Flake >180 µm, 80 to 99% Carbon, +30, +50, +60, +70, +80 mesh sizes
• Fine Natural Flake <150 µm, 72.0% to 99.9% Carbon, +100, +140, +200, +325 mesh sizes
• High purity micronized (or micronised) grades with particle sizes (d50) of 3 to 60 µm, at >99.5% Carbon content
• High purity expandable (or expanded) grades with diverse particle sizes and expansion indexes
• High purity natural graphite grades with high conductive physical properties (that are usually associated with synthetic graphite)
• Natural graphite dispersions in oil and water
Feel free to contact us with detailed information on your specifications, applications, price range, nearest port location, etc., to help us prepare a customized quote for you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Contact Name: Gino Foti
Company Name: Graphitewholesale.com
Street Address: Po Box 178
Billerica, Ma 01821
Member name: GraphiteWholesale
Member Since: 05 September 2016
Total Leads: 2 GraphiteWholesale Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Graphite, Natural Graphite, Flake Graphite, Crystalline Graphite, Expandable Graphite, Micronized Graphite, Granulated, Gpc
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Graphite