HSVC175 CANSCAN D900
Type: DTC Reader
CANSCAN D900 is an EOBD / OBDII diagnostic tool
for car owners as well as car technicians. It saves time and money which enables to troubleshoot any problems in the vehicle by reading the memorized Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) in the vehicle computer when the "Check Engine" light is shown. This scanner also supports CAN Protocol which gives a wider vehicle coverage. It clears the Check Engine Lights (MIL), Reads and Clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific DTCs, Read Live data, Displays the I/M Readiness status, Displays Freeze Frame data, Displays Pending Codes, Retrieves Vehicle Information (VIN), and determines the status of the Malfunction Indicator (MIL) lamp. It also helps to prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling a used vehicle when use with this scan tool.
1) J-1850 PWM
2) J-1850 VPW
- Suitable for all cars after year 1996 which is EOBD / OBDII compliant.
- GM '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Ford '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Chrysler '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Toyota '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- Honda '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- NISSAN '96 ~ Current Year (OBD-II)
- All other - Asian and European '96 ~ Current Year.
- Displays the DTC definitions on screen.
- Wider coverage: Works with CAN-equipped vehicles.
- Retrieves EOBD / OBDII DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0)
and some Manufacturer specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1).
- Resets check engine (MIL) warning light.
- Views Live or Current data.
- Views Freeze Frame data.
- Displays I/M Readiness status.
- Retrieves the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- Determines the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) status.
- Hot keys for quick read and release.
- Hand held and easy to use with one OBDII plug-in connector only.
- Highly reliable and accurate readings.
- Safely communicates with the vehicle onboard computer.
- Powered via detachable OBDII cable, no internal batteries power
needed during scanning operation.
- Memorized result for later reviewing using internal battery power.
Display: Backlight 128 x 64 pixel LCD display with contrast adjustment
Memory: Saves up to 15 scans for later viewing.
Operating temperature: 0-50 deg.C (-32 to 122 deg. F)
External power: 8.0 to 15.0 Volts DC provided by vehicle battery
Internal Power: 3 AAA size battery (NOT included)
- CANSCAN D900 scanner main unit
- OBDII connection cable
- Carry nylon pouch
- CD ROM user manual.
Contact Name: Judy
Company Name: Saplun Industry Co., Ltd
Tel: 86 755 27804185
Fax: 86 755 27800244
Street Address: Hong Ya Garden,
No.29, Baoan District, Shengzhen
City, Guangdong Province, China
Member name: Saplun01
Member Since: 17 November 2008
Total Leads: 42 Saplun01 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Auto Scanner, Car Tool, Diagnostic Machine, Key Programmer
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips