Carboxymethyl Cellulose Sodium (CMC-Na) is a cellulose derivative obtained by chemically modificating
the natural cellulose. It is one of the most important water soluble polymers with many advantages that other natural or synthetic glues do not have. CMC is white and flowing fine powder. It is tasteless, smelless, mould-proof, non-toxic, non-flammable and easily dissolved in water to become transparent viscose solution. CMC solution has good properties of thickening, adhering, emulsifying, and stabilizing. Membrane forming, moisture-holding, shape-holding, dispersing and anti-enzyme. The solution of CMC can be mixed with dissolvable animal glues, glycerin, sobbitol, Arabic gum, pectin, xanthic gum and dissolvable starch.
As per customer requirment.
- CMC as acidic beverage additive: - Stabilizes yogurt and prevents phase separation and settling; - Improves mouth feel; - Allows longer shelf life.
- CMC in Icecream: Stabilizes the even dispersion of water, fat, protein and sugar, prevents crystallization, imparts smooth mouth feel.
- CMC in bakery: Modifies flour viscosity, improves water retention and storage stability.
- CMC in instant noodle: Improves the strength and boiling resistance of instant noodles.
- CMC in low-carb food: CMC is calory free and physiologically inert.
Packege and storage:
Packed in multiply paper bags or fiber drums (25Kg), or as per customer, keep dry.
Contact Name: Feliy
Company Name: Qingdao St-Arn Import And Export Co., Ltd
Street Address: No 69, Haimen Road,
Qingdao City, Shandong Province,
Member name: QingdaoStArn
Member Since: 26 October 2010
Total Leads: 14 QingdaoStArn Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Xanthan Gum, Pectin, Cmc-na, L-lysine Monohydrochloride
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips