INTRODUCING NO-WET CITRUS CD Dr. MADE FROM ALL ORGANIC INGREDIENTS…
Benefits of using CD Dr. to clean and protect your CDs:
CD Dr. will help to prolong the life and quality of both your discs and players. Use CD Dr. on all of your discs so that your player benefits from reading only non-contaminated discs! BEFORE USING ANY NEW OR USED DISC, IT SHOULD BE CLEANED & PROTECTED WITH CD Dr.
No-Wet CD Doctor Cleans, Protects, Repairs and Restores CDs:
CDs, recordable CDs, DVDs, PlayStation discs and other CD-style games, Other CD-sized discs, Eye glasses, TV / computer screens, keyboards, vinyl records etc... With a hint of citrus, CD Dr. repairs & removes playing side scratches, abrasions, dusts, fingerprints, and other surface imperfections.
Does your favorite CD skip?
The information on your CD does not reside on the silver playing side. While it lies in the middle of the disc, the data resides closest to the label side. This means, if the label side is scratched or dented in anyway, it may render the disc useless. Luckily, CD Dr. can help prevent this from happening by adding an extra layer of protection to the label side, while it removes dust, fingerprints, repairs scratches, abrasions, and other surface imperfections on the non-label side.
Note - No Wet CD Dr. will not repair gouges, heavy deep scratches, label side damage, warping, label side scratches or indents. Cracked or broken discs cannot be restored. If you hold a disc up to a light and see the light through a label side scratch, it cannot be restored.
IF THE DISC IS REPAIRABLE NO-WET CD DOCTOR WILL REPAIR IT!
Understanding the CD:
A CD is a fairly simple piece of plastic, about four-one-hundredths (4/100) of an inch (1.2 mm) thick. Most of a CD consists of an injection-molded piece of clear polycarbonate plastic. During manufacturing, this plastic is impressed with microscopic bumps arranged as a single, continuous, extremely long spiral track of data. Once the clear piece of polycarbonate is formed, a thin, reflective aluminum layer is sputtered onto the disc, covering the bumps. Then a thin acrylic layer is sprayed over the aluminum to protect it. The label is then printed onto the acrylic. A cross section of a complete CD (not to scale) looks like this:
THE LASER READS FROM THIS SIDE
* You will need two cotton pads, such as the ones used for cosmetics, available in most drug stores
* Mix all ingredients completely by shaking vigorously for 10-15 seconds
* For best results, treat label side first. Place disc on a clean flat surface or hold in hand (While you may treat the label side of discs with great results, please note that most "sticker-like" noncommercial labels may not be moisture proof. Printed label ink may run when moistened.)
* Spray CD Dr 2 or 3 times across the surface
* Allow product to seal for about 10 seconds, which will help protect label side from future damage. After 10 seconds, use one pad to lightly rub 10-15 times in straight strokes (up and down -- side to side) from center of disc to edge, NOT CIRCULAR! Use second cotton pad to thoroughly buff disc until all the haze is gone. You have now protected, cleaned, and sealed the label side!
* Repeat above directions for non-label side: Spray, seal, and rub. Remember to use second cotton pad to thoroughly buff disc until all the haze is gone. You have now also protected, cleaned, and sealed the non-label side and if needed, repaired any damage
* Now that it's dry, play your disc. The results are bound to excite you. You'll want to use CD Doctor on all of your discs!
When using on TV / computer screens it may be easier to use two cotton terry cloths in place of the cotton pads. IT'S A GOOD IDEA THAT TV / COMPUTER SCREENS ETC. ARE TURNED OFF BEFORE USING CD Dr.
A Point of Fact: Just as our NOWET Waterless Car Wash & Wax will not improve the appearance or repair the paint on a vehicle if the paint is beyond repair. The same holds true for our CD Dr., as stated above some discs are beyond repair. But if CD Doctor had been used to treat a disc before it was damaged this would have helped in protecting the disc from any damage occurring in the first place.
IF YOU RESTORE JUST ONE DISC AND PREVENT DAMAGE TO YOUR PLAYER CD Dr HAS MORE THAN PAID FOR ITSELF!
CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CD Dr. FUNDRAISING
PROGRAM...A UNIQUE AND VERY PROFITABLE PROGRAM
For distributor information, wholesale pricing etc... Contact Us
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION
PRODUCT INFORMATION VISIT http://www.nowet.com
NO-WET WATERLESS CONCEPTS LTD. LLC
Address: Spotswood, NJ 08884, USA
Bob Wehrle / Jeri Wehrle
Phone: (732) 723-9100
Fax: (732) 723-9104
Orders: (800) 790-5052
Member name: Nowet
Member Since: 26 September 2006
Total Leads: 4 Nowet Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: No Wet Vehicle Care, Cd Dr
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips