Adult cervical collar
Adjustable cervical collar (also neck brace) is an orthopedic medical device used
to support a patient's neck and head. It is also used by emergency personnel for victims of traumatic head or neck injuries, and can be used to treat chronic medical conditions.
It adjusts to four adult sizes: Tall, Regular, Short, and No-Neck The sizing method is fast and easy with indicator ovals and locking tab.
helps rescuers have the appropriate collar on hand to fit the patient and reduces inventory and storage space requirements. Designed for pre-hospital care, the Stifneck Select Collar features a large tracheal opening to permit easy access for pulse checks and advanced airway procedures.
• Integrated fastener for the Velcro strap
• Locks ensure selected size stays in place
• Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment of size
• Uses the same sizing and application method as the original Stifneck collars
• Easy access for pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and visualization through oversized trachea hole
• Room for large fingers to slide through rear panel opening for cervical palpation
Contact Name: Adela
Company Name: Anping Longji Medical Equipment Factory
Street Address: Longji Yiliao, 21th Floor
Shengshi Huating, Weimin Street,
Anping County, Hebei Province, China
Member name: AnpingLongjiMedical
Member Since: 07 August 2012
Total Leads: 7 AnpingLongjiMedical Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Medical Equipment, Splint, Cervical Collar, Tourniquet
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Emergency medical services cervical or extrication collars