Chamomile Extract 98% Apigenin by HPLC
Latin Name: Matricaria chamomilla L.
90%, 98% Apigenin by HPLC
Product type: Light yellow powdered extract
Part of the plant used: Flower
Extract method: Grain alcohol
Molecular formula: C15H10O5, Molecular weight: 270.25
What's in Chamomile?
he main constituents of the flowers include several phenolic compounds, primarily the flavonoids apigenin, quercetin, patuletin, luteolin and their glucosides. Flavonoids have anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory properties. The main components of the essential oil extracted from chamomile flowers are the terpenoids alpha-bisabolol and its oxides and azulenes, including chamazulene.
Apigenin is found in high amounts in parsley, thyme peppermint. Apigenin is also found in a number of herbs, including chamomile, lemon balm, perilla, vervain, and yarrow. Nutramax Apigenin is extracted from Chamomile flower.
Benefits of Apigenin: Apigenin is one of the flavonoids- more precisely one of the citrus bioflavonoids. Apigenin, just like most flavonoids, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor properties. As with many flavonoids, Apigenin has potential to reduce the risk of cancer since it has anti-tumor activity. Apigenin also could potentially be useful in allergic conditions since it can have anti-inflammatory properties. It is a nontoxic dietary flavonoid that has been shown to possess anti-tumor properties and therefore poses special interest for the development of a novel chemopreventive and/or chemotherapeutic agent for cancer.
Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net weight:25kgs/drum.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
NUTRAMAX痴 other leading Products
Leading Products Specification:
1. Luo Han Guo Extract 80% Mrogosides
2. Blueberry P.E. 25% Anthocyanidins
3. Resveratrol 20%~99%
4. Flax Seed P.E. 20%~80% SDG
5. 98% 5-htp
6. Green Tea Extract 50%-95% EGCG
7. Rhodiola Rosae P.E. 3% Rosavins/1% Salidroside
8. Reishi Mushroom P.E. 30% Polysacchrides
9. Magnolia Bark P.E. 90% Honokiol+Magnolol
10. Red Clover P.E. 8%~40% Isoflavones
11. Kindey Bean Extract 1% Phaseolamin
12. Banaba Leaf P.E. 10%~98% Corosolic Acid
13. Epimedium Extract 10%~50% Icariin
14. Cinnamon Extract 20:1
15. Cassia Nomame P.E. 8%~60% Dimer Flavans
16. Gynostemma pentaphyllum P.E.85% Gypenoside
17. Sesamine 30%, 60%, 90% Sesamine
18. Grape Seed P.E.95% OPC
19. Pueraria (Kudzu Root) P. E. 40% Isoflavnis
20. Yohimbine P.E 8% Yohimbine
21. Green Tea Extract 30%L-theanine
22. Black Tea Extract 40%Theaflavine
23. Chlorogenic Acid 98%
24. Cranberry Extract 25%% Anthocyanidins
25. Apple Extract 60%-98%Phlorizin/30%-90%Polyphenols
26. Wormwood Extract 98% Artemisinin
27. Ginseng Root Extract 80% Ginsenosides
28. St. John's Wort Extract.Hypericins 0.3%1%UV.Hyperforin 0.3%HPLC.
Contact Name: Morgan
Company Name: Changsha Nutramax Inc.
Tel: 86 137 2388 6785
Street Address: F25, Jiahe BLDG, #217
Wanjiali Road, Changsha, China 410016
FDA Registration Number: 15970949816
Member name: Morgan17
Member Since: 14 September 2007
Total Leads: 103 Morgan17 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Resveratrol, Magnolia Bark Extract, Baicalin, Blueberry juice Concentrate, Green Tea Extract, EGCG, Luo Han Guo Extract
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Spices or extracts