Carbon monoxide is invisible and odorless and causes symptoms such as fatigue, nausea, headache and dizziness
that may be confused with flu or other sicknesses.
Unlike fire and burglary, carbon monoxide can be an invisible, almost undetectable threat to your family and home. If you live in a home with gas logs, hot tub, or other gas-enabled appliances or have an attached garage you need to be aware of this threat.
• Kinds of gas: coal gas, natural gas and petroleum gas
• Alarm density: 0.1% to 0.5%(coal gas, petroleum gas)
0.1% to 0.3%( natural gas)
• Voltage: 9-15v DC
• Operational temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
• Humidity: less than 97%
• Consumption: 10-20mA
• Transmit frequency: 315MHz/433MHz
• Alarm decibel: more than 85db
• Respond time: less than 20s (according to density of gas)
• Dimension: 80×75×29 mm
Contact Name: Jackie Chow
Company Name: VSTAR International Ltd.
Street Address: No.203 Building,
Shatoujiao, Yantian District,
Member name: burglaralarmsystem
Member Since: 29 July 2009
Total Leads: 1750 burglaralarmsystem Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Burglar Alarm System, Home Security Alarm System, Wireless Alarm System, Gsm Alarm System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Gas detectors