In built probe(s).
* It meets the standards of both ISO2178 and ISO
2361 as well as DIN, ASTM and BS. It can be used both in the laboratory and in harsh field conditions.
* The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminum, chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickel etc.) . often
used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminum tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
* The N probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on non-magnetic metals. it is used on anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc.
applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
* Automatic substrate recognition.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous
* Wide measuring range and high resolution.
* Metric/Imperial conversion.
* Digital backlit display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Can store 99 groups of measurements.
* Statistics is available.
Display: 4 digits LCD, backlit
Range: 0~1250 μm/0~50mil (other ranges can be specified )
Min.radius workpiece: F: Convex 1.5mm/Concave 25mm
N: Convex 3mm/ Concave 50mm
Min. measuring area: 6mm
Min.Sample thickness : 0.3mm
Resolution: 0.1 μm (0~99.9μm); 1 μm (over 100μm)
Accuracy: ±1~3%n or 2.5 μm or 0.1mil (Whichever is the greater)
Bttery Indicator: Low batter indicator.
PC interface: with RS-232C interface
Power supply: 2x1.5 AAA(UM-4) battery
Operating condition: Temp. 0~50℃ .
Humidity <95% .
Size: 126x65x35 mm; 5.0x2.6x1.6 inch
Weight: about 81g(not including batteries)
Contact Name: Ego Wang
Company Name: Guangzhou Landtek Instruments Co, Ltd
Street Address: Flat C, Kengkou
Electronic Base, No.9 Huaxi
Rd., Fangcun, Guangzhou 510380
Member name: Landteknet
Member Since: 23 May 2008
Total Leads: 39 Landteknet Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Electronics, Instruments, Meters, Mechanical
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips