The EW-426 series range includes single, double, main feed systems. Multiple pattern feed options, knitting
in plain or terry. The full range is shown in the chart below for easy selection of the model that meets your requirements.
1. CYLINDER DIAMETER: 3 3/4"
2. NEEDLE COUNT: FORM 72N THROUGH 200N
3. ACTUATOR: 6PIEZO ELECTRIC CERAMIC ACTUATATORS (8-STEPS)
4. SPEED: MAX.400RPM
5. POWER REQUIRED: 2.5KW
6. STANDARD ELECTRIC SUPPLY: 220V-440V.3PHASE.20/60HZ
7. PACKING DIMENSION: 40"W*50"L*95"h (1070mm*980mm*1850mm)
8. NET WEIGHT: 840Lbs (380kg)
9. GROSS WEIGHT: 1100Lbs (500kg)
1) Fully electric, drum-less single cylinder, has two types including machines specialized in plain, machines specialized in plain & terry.
2) 2 feeders, which enables to knit various patterns, such as terry, plain, motif ,jacquard, rib, Y-form heel reinforced, bottom-reinforced, big heel, multiple-welts, elastic socks, sole s fluff rule-less and much more.
3) First feed has 4 yarn positive feeding devices connected to 6 selection groups
4) Second feed which can be engaged or disengaged has one yarn positive feeding device and the related selection group.
5) 11pattern colors with 3 or 4 colors plus 2 body colors on same course in 2 feeding systems.
6)the operation is simple to alter the terry-making to plain-making in the plain & terry machines which only need four spare parts changed, including center cam, sinker cam, throat plate and yarn finger.
7) The patterns are programmed by pattern analyzer, and transferred to the machine with USB flash memory.
8) The machine has memory function of approx. 10 patterns.
9) Individual needle selection by ceramic actuators and cylinder driven by A/C servo motor, are controlled by the fully electronic control system of WAC data system.
10) Knitting speed is adjustable during operation on the keystroke.
11) Uninterrupted power supply as standard.
12) There are total 6 selection groups, each one with 8 selectors, suitable for selecting needle in any part of the socks.
13) Automatic stitch and size controlled by controller.
14) LCD allows the operator to easily keep track of knitting conditions including: Error messages, stop signals, production quantities, and speed. Languages available include Chinese, English, and Japanese.
1) Double welt or single welt available
2) Electronic size control
3) Automatic lubrication
4) Automatic separation
5) Automatic product counter
6) Damaged socks detector
7) Infrared detector automatically detecting the falling socks
Graphic design system-Styled:
1) Personal computer, IBM compatible
2) High resolution color graphic monitor
4) Color printer, digitizer (electronic pen) and image scanner as option
Contact Name: Ken Sun
Company Name: Euro Well (shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Street Address: No.3558-2, 3
Huaxiang Rd, Minhang District,
Shanghai City, China
Member name: Shenxi1988
Member Since: 24 October 2008
Total Leads: 7 Shenxi1988 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Knitting Machine
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips