This mould is used for electronic concrete pole making. Its mainly manufacture techniques
is longitudinal tensioning the steel wire skeleton, then squeezing out the excess water in the concrete under the centrifugal force. Thus, it can greatly improve the concrete density and strength.
In order to make the concrete more quickly to meet the design strength of more than 70%, steam curing can be carried out so as to shorten the release cycle.
Our factory products two categories of Pre-stressed concrete pole steel moulds, DMZ&DMD. The Pre-stressed Electric Poles by this series equipment is accord with the standard JC/T364-2001 of People’s Republic of China.
1) Welding technique, which enhance the smooth finish of the mould wall, and eliminate uneven traces of rivet holes. So the concrete poles’ appearance will be improved significantly.
2) The cylinder is changed to U-longitudinal stiffener, it can greatly increase the stiffness and flexural strength of the steel mould, 3) Install the slot with plastic sealing strip, in order to prevent leakage to ensure quality.
3 Work principle
1) The steel mould works with pole spinning machine. The steel mould should be placed on the spinning machine smoothly.
2) Put the slurry into the mould and rotate in different directions under the motor driven.
3) In this process, the redundant water in the concrete is released by the force of centrifugal, and the concrete is dense and high strength.
Contact Name: Dolphin Cui
Company Name: Hopeland Chem-Tech Co., Ltd
Tel: 86 29 62960726
Fax: 86 29 62960725
Street Address: Rm. B-1708,
Taaffeite International Commerce
Plaza, 4th Gaoxin Road, Xian
City, Shaanxi Province, China
Postal Code: 710075
Member name: hope10
Member Since: 22 April 2010
Total Leads: 9 hope10 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Machinery, Production Line
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips