Standard Consume Appliance FPC Key Capabilities:
• Single or double-sided circuitry/multilayer flexible
• Adhesive-based construction
•` PET, PEN or PI film substrates
• Low-cost, roll-to-roll manufacture
• Screen print imaging with minimum conductor pitch at 0.50mm
• Photo imaging with minimum conductor pitch at 0.25mm
• Screened ink, photo imageable, or laminated cover film surface dielectrics
• Surface finishes from anti-tarnish to immersion silver to tin to nickel/gold
• Circuitry can be supplied in continuous roll format
The following are some examples:
Flexible circuits offer tremendous space savings and are often the answer to high density wiring problems as they can reduce space requirements by as much as 75%.
Significant weight saving is also achieved (Typically 80%) when compared to equivalent hard wiring.
Flexible circuits can be supplied in subpanels. This enables full-automated assembly reducing labour costs and eliminating rework.
Flexible circuits are tough, abrasion resistant and can be easily used to replace fragile wires.
Multiple standard FR4 rigid boards and connectors can be replaced with one flexible rigid construction. This removes interface connection problems and reduces assembly and component costs.
Changing from hard wiring to a flexible circuit improves the aesthetics of any product where the interconnections may be visible.
Equipment servicing is made easier as there are no bulky and stiff wiring harnesses to be removed. Access removal and replacement are also made easier.
Standardization and repeatability can be designed into a flexible circuit. Electrical characteristics such as capacitance, impedance and cross talk will be consistent from batch to batch.
Contact Name: Kareem Li
Company Name: Loya-tec Hong Kong., Ltd
Tel: 86-755-26972698 or 86-755-26972858
Street Address: 6/f, R2-b, South
Section, Hi-tech Industrial Park,
Member name: LOYA
Member Since: 24 April 2009
Total Leads: 6 LOYA Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Pcb, Fpc, Pcba, Led
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips