Hello visitor from USA USA - 69 visiting from China 42 China France 14 France USA 11 USA Israel 1 Israel Singapore 1 Singapore
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Crystal Oil Perfume Packing Bottle For Fumer

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Fri 19 Nov, 2010 12:04 pm | Targeted Countries: France | USA

crystal oil perfume packing bottle fumer
Products Photos CatalogCrystal Oil Perfume Photos Catalog

Good day, my friends in the world, Quite thanks for visiting my crystal giftware board .

Would llike

to give my best wishes to you and your family

Cathy lee, here, Chinese Name Xinxia Li, easy going, positive, hospitable, responsible girl . weclome to share your ideas with me, as thoughts and questions lead people to success, wht is more, friendship is the core key through this world .

This type of perfume bottle called, Elegant Pavilion, combination with wisdom and culture of China .

Four red glass drill on the bottom, and roundelle jar, in the centre of bottle is a gold flower made of measles . great gift for your lover or best friend, and it can be used as a car decoration or fragrance container . especially, economical factory price will be your first choice

Here, you may ask how i trust you that you can make shippment

1. 100% safety pament terms through Paypal.com that was known as its : Refund " service to buyers, you can click the refund link in the website while you did not get the goods within 30days .

2. We can ask our agent to make a less than value invoice for your custom Charge freely .

3.Any of above products are in stock within 1 month, after tht it is too late, so my dear friend, haunt what u prefer to, then take quick action.

4. Your design are welcomed, sample time :15days

5. Money gram, western union also available .

Saving time, saving money is the gold motto at this cheageable world .

Honest, responsible, effeciency here

welcome to contact me .

Company Contact:

WonllCrystal photo
Contact Name: Miss Cathy Lee
Company Name: Top Dreaming Gifts Co., Ltd.
Email: Email
Tel: 008613857913034
Fax: 86-579-84212977
Street Address: RM303, 2 Unit,
38 Building, Zong Ze North Road,
Yiwu, China
Member name: WonllCrystal
Total Leads: 91 WonllCrystal Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Crystal Keychain, Crystal Perfume Bottles, Crystal Decoration
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely