Hello visitor from USA USA - 72 visiting from China 46 China France 14 France USA 9 USA Ireland 1 Ireland Japan 1 Japan Russia 1 Russia
Free Join Now   B2B Chat Center

This Month's Highlights:
- PrintLabels (China): Print Labels, Stickers, Tags, Epoxy Resin Stickers http://www.inecreative.com
- Sayhi0307 (China): Shipping Rates From China, Air Freight Rate From China, Ocean Freight Quote, Shipping Cost, Shipping Price, Freight Quote http://www.sztaizhou.com

Crystal Snowman For Christmas Day

Posted at: Offers to Sell and Export | Posted on: Wed 25 Aug, 2010 2:34 pm | Targeted Countries: Finland | USA | UAE Product Category: Festive or christmas tree lighting [733]

crystal snowman christmas
Products Photos CatalogCrystal Snowman Photos Catalog

Dear friend, get sincerity & trust global business From Pujiang Wonllcrystal Handcraft Factory !

There

was a man who worked all of his life and saved all of his money. He was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more than just about anything, and just before he died, he said to his wife, "Now listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me. I wanna take my money to the afterlife."

So he got his wife to promise him with all her heart that when he died, she would put all the money in the casket with him.

Well, one day he died. He was stretched out in the casket, the wife was sitting there in black next to her closest friend. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said "Wait just a minute!"

She had a shoe box with her, she came over with the box and placed it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it away. Her friend said, "I hope you weren't crazy enough to put all that money in the casket."

"Yes, " the wife said, "I promised. I'm a good Christian, I can't lie. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him."

"You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?"

"I sure did. I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check."

That is a humorous story, enjoy it .

pls kindly check the details as follows :

material :optic crystal

sample time :less than 3 days

delivery time : 15days as usual .

payment : 30%deposit in advance, the balance should be paid before shipping, MOQ:50pcs, 1 pcs is ok if have stock there .

Port : ShangHai OrNing Bo.

More information .pls feel free to contact us . that will be really appreciated .

Company Contact:

WonllCrystal photo
Contact Name: Miss Cathy Lee
Company Name: Top Dreaming Gifts Co., Ltd.
Email: Email
Tel: 008613857913034
Fax: 86-579-84212977
Street Address: RM303, 2 Unit,
38 Building, Zong Ze North Road,
Yiwu, China
Member name: WonllCrystal
Total Leads: 91 WonllCrystal Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Crystal Keychain, Crystal Perfume Bottles, Crystal Decoration
Chat:
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips
Product Category: Festive or christmas tree lighting [733]

Similar LeadsSimilar Suppliers And Manufacturers Import Export Trade Leads

• Offer Crystal Bride And Groom Snowman For Christmas Day Offer Crystal Bride And Groom Snowman For Christmas Day - By WonllCrystal - On Wed 15 Sep, 2010 9:31 am: crystal couple snowman 2 material first grade of k9 good luster no scratches high transparency 3 size 2 4 quot dia*4 8 quot h 4 weight 438....

• 3 Snowman Christmas Paper Bag With Tag 3 Snowman Christmas Paper Bag With Tag - By Xiangyunwovenbag - On Sat 23 Jul, 2011 4:26 am: snowman christmas paper bag with tag style uk customer design suitable for the supermarket gift shop

• Snowman Christmas Gift Xsf-002 Snowman Christmas Gift Xsf-002 - By Fountainmanufacture - On Thu 23 Aug, 2012 12:48 am: snowman christmas gift xsf-002 christmas gift xsf-002 material polyresin specification 22*19*34cm weight 1 43kgs terms of payment fob xiamen....oit

• Christmas Snowman Wax Candles Christmas Snowman Wax Candles - By HingtoSports - On Mon 12 Oct, 2009 3:21 pm: snowman wax candles size 17 8x6 3x9 8cm unit set package three pcs snowman candles qty per carton 48 set

• Led Christmas Snowman With Rotation Train Led Christmas Snowman With Rotation Train - By xmjingle - On Thu 10 Sep, 2009 12:52 am: snowman holding book and rotation train 3aa battery or ac adaptor operated polyresin materials

• Christmas Ornament / Decoration / Snowman / Lighting Christmas Ornament / Decoration / Snowman / Lighting - By Raymangifts - On Sun 06 Dec, 2009 2:50 pm: christmas gifts christmas christmas toy christmas item -competitive price and prompt delivery -custom design are welcome

• Santa Snowman Deer Under Snowing Day For Christmas Bag Santa Snowman Deer Under Snowing Day For Christmas Bag - By Xiangyunwovenbag - On Thu 04 Aug, 2011 6:32 am: snowman deer under snowing day for christmas bag material paper style handled usage su....

• White Mustache Snowman Hohoho Christmas Bag White Mustache Snowman Hohoho Christmas Bag - By Xiangyunwovenbag - On Thu 25 Aug, 2011 2:38 am: snowman hohoho christmas bag item name large christmas gift bags oyi-cs-192 material 157g art paper handles pp handles finishing matt lam....

Start Import Export Stories Import Export Startup Stories

Share Your Story & Get Listed at StartImportExport.com

TradersCity Free Import Export Trade Leads B2B Board  Offers to Sell and Export

TradersCity.com shall not be held liable for any user posted/submitted content including but not limited to trade leads, profiles, images, and any other data. TradersCity.com does not and did not verify any of users posted/submitted data nor is implicitly or explicitly recommending these business offers. TradersCity does not verify truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, nor legality of any businesses, services, and leads posted here. TradersCity does not represent Sellers or Buyers in any transaction between users of the website and is unable to make any opinion in regard to their performance in any transaction. TradersCity neither guarantees nor undertakes in any dispute between sellers and buyers. Protect your business from fraud by trading safely