Calcium sulfoaluminate (CSA) cements are a class of specialty cements that are included in the family
of rapid-setting cements. Rapid-setting cement is used in many applications such as bridge decks, airport runways, patching roadways, sidewalks, etc. where rapid strength development is necessary. Additionally, CSA cements are sometimes used in shrinkage compensated concrete by mixing with portland cement and for controlled low-strength materials (CLSM) used for diggable back-filling of utility trenches.
CSA cements offer tremendous advantages over portland cement in terms of strength, speed and greeness.Its main features are early strength, high strength, concentrative hydrating heat release, fast setting time, good fluidity, high frost resistance, excellent impermeability, high corrosion resistance, low carbon, etc.
It can be used in the following products:
• Tile Adhesives and Grouts
• Concretes repair (for example bridges, airport runaways and parking apron, etc.)
• Technical Rapid-Setting Mortars (for example restoration and repairs, etc.)
• Self-Levelling Floor Screeds
• Sprayed Concretes and Shotcretes
• Mining Products
• Plasters & Mortars (i.e. Joints, Sulfate Resistance, No-Shrinkage, etc.)
• Special adhesives
• Concrete Precast Products
Contact Name: Mr.yang Jian
Company Name: Tangshan Polar Bear Building Materials Co., Ltd.
Street Address: Building 1, Commercial Mall,
Liyuan, Tongzhou District, Beijing, China
Member name: csacement
Member Since: 06 May 2010
Total Leads: 3 csacement Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Calcium Sulfoaluminate Cement, Csa Cement, High Strength Fast Setting Cement, Additives For Cement, Concrete Expanding Agent, Waterproofing Agent, Cement
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips