INSITE v7.2 Announcement
We are pleased to announce that INSITETM v7.2 is now in production. This latest
version of INSITETM supports all new and existing Cummins engine platforms.
* INSITE v7.2 added support for these engines:
o ISLe4.5 - CM2150E
o ISLe5 - CM2150E
o ISMe4 - CM876
* INSITE v7.2 added functionality (See Link for Details)
o Inactive Fault Code Reset with ECM Multi-Level Security
o Context Sensitive Help/F1 Help
o 30 Second Key Switch Timer
o INSITE Exit Confirmation Box
o Data Link Adapter Auto Configure
* New ECM Diagnostic Tests (For Details Click Here OR Refer to the Release Notes)
o Air Fuel Ratio Test
o Manual Fuel Control Valve Adjustment
o Aftertreatment High NOx Reset Test
* New Advanced ECM Data (For Details Click Here)
o Immobilizer Installation
o Vehicle classification
Distribution Plan - Begins Shipping November 2008
INSITE v7.2 will be delivered to all Distributors by last week of October 2008. All other INSITE registered users should begin receiving copies in November 2008
Always read the installation guide and release information included with your INSITE v7.2 CD-ROM. You can find these by inserting the CD-ROM and choosing "Release Notes" or "New Features". These files contain key information about INSITE v7.2 and should always be reviewed before installing.
* INSITE v7.2 will update any current INSITE software version 7.0, 7.0 FP1, 7.0 FP2, 7.1, and 7.1 FP1. If you already have an active subscription to INSITE, a new password will not be required.
* It is recommended to backup existing INSITE Work Orders prior to the installation of version 7.2. To do this:
o Backup the entire folder c:IntelectINSITEWorkOrders (default location) to a shared drive or CD
o Backup the data.wo file located in the c: or d:IntelectUserSettings folder
Cummins Inc. Power Sweep Users
INSITE v7.2 is available on the Cummins Software Shelf for PowerSweep users. The option to install from the network or CD-ROM is available on Software Shelf. The CD-ROM installation is recommended if a broadband connection is not available. The install bulletin may be viewed prior to the start of installation.
Operating Systems Supported by INSITE v7.2
* Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista 64-bit are not supported
* INSITE v7.2 is supported in the following languages English, Chinese (simplified), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
INSITE v7.1 supports ALL new and existing legacy Cummins engine platforms. Please read through the rest of this announcement for more information and details on this latest software release.
We are pleased to announce that INSITETM v7.1 is now in production. This latest version of INSITE supports all new and existing legacy Cummins engine platforms.
New Features and Support
* INSITETM v7.1 Features adds support for these engines
o Gas Compression GTA3.9/5.9/8.3GC, KTA19/38GC - SSM558/CM556
o Gas CENSE - QSK19G/38G/60G, QSV81/91 - CM850
o QST30 - PowerGen
o QSK23 - PowerGen
o ISFe3 - CM2150
* New ECM Diagnostic Tests
o Actuator Control Test
o Air to Fuel Ratio Test
o Engine Protection Witness Test
o Dual Fan Clutch Control
* Supports PowerMatch calibration downloads based on an ECM Serial Number
* Images from INSITE 6.5.1/6.5.2 can be used to create templates in 7.0
* German Language Support
* Performance Improvements
o The Feature and Parameters population and adjustment times have been improved as well as reset functions for all engines
INSITE Pro is the only application that includes and supports ESDN.
INSITE 7.0 Feature Pack 1 is now available for download.
To ensure that the INSITE 7.0 program is performing to its fullest potential, the installation of Feature Pack 1 is recommended. If experiencing any of the issues listed below, please install INSITE 7.0 Feature Pack 1. It is not required if INSITE 7.0 is not experiencing these issues.
INSITE 7.0 Feature Pack 1 can be downloaded from HERE.
INSITE v7.0 must be installed before installing this Feature Pack.
Issues resolved with INSITE 7.0 FP1:
* Improved performance for some PCs where INSITE 7.0 was running slower than 6.5.2.
* A few PCs (HP, DELL, IBM) were affected by INSITE 7.0 generating multiple PCIDs. This issue can be resolved by installing INSITE 7.0 FP1 and following the instructions below:
* After installing INSITE 7.0 FP1, unplug all cables from the PC (network, AC adapter, ...) and any external peripherals.
o Open INSITE 7.0 FP1 and use the PCID displayed for the INSITE subscription.
o Enter the Basic and Functional passwords for this PCID.
o Following these steps should prevent INSITE from generating any other PCIDs.
* QSK19G/45G/60G, QSV81/91 - Actuator Diagnostic Tests:
o INSITE 7.0 did not allow the user to power the Fuel Control Valve Actuator or the Throttle Actuator in the Actuator Diagnostic Tests. This issue has been resolved with INSITE 7.0 FP1.
Language: English, Hungarian, Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Turkish, French, Czech, Swedish, Japanese
Quantity of CD: 1CD
Contact Name: Melissa
Company Name: Uat Auto Testing Equipment
Tel: 86 0150 84994047
Fax: 86 0731 84430047
Street Address: 504 Room A9 Building
No.218 Jinxing Road, Changsha, China
Member name: uautotest
Member Since: 27 October 2009
Total Leads: 304 uautotest Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Diagnostic Tools, Star Diagnosis, Bmw Gt1, Tacho Universal Dash Programmer, Odometer Correction Tool
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips