The Portable Metallurgical Microscope is a self-contained portable metallurgical microscope that is ideal
for use in the laboratory as well as in-situ examination. With its compact design and unique magnetic stand, the Portable Metallurgical Microscope can be attached to the curved surface of Metal material at a range of angles to the horizontal as well as to a flat surface. A polished and etched surface area can be viewed with this instrument at magnifications up to 500X, and the can be used with a digital camera or CCD image process system to download the image to a PC for data transfer, analysis, storage or printout.
* Compact design facilitates in-situ metallographic inspection of large or heavy items.
* Magnetic stand with on/off switch
* X- and Y-axis slide movement allow careful examination of area of interest.
* Essentially nondestructive metallographic examination; no cutting of specimens.
* Easily adapted for microphotography.
* Have the LED as a light source, and the Brightness can be regulated
* Have coarse focusing and finecoarse focusing Agencies
* Main microscope body
* Two eyepieces: 10X, 12.5X
* Two objectives: 10X, 40X
Contact Name: Jack Wong
Company Name: Chawer (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Street Address: 708 Room No. 2 Gate,
No.277 Zheqiao Road Pudong District
Member name: shchawer88
Member Since: 30 May 2009
Total Leads: 1 shchawer88 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Portable Microscope
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips