Deinking agent for waste paper TD-1
1. Brief Product Introduction:
As the protection of ecological
balance and environmental protection laws were introduced, using recycled paper has become a trend. The difficulty of waste paper recycling is the removal of printing ink of waste paper. Only when the printing ink of waste paper is being stripped off through the physical and chemical methods, the paper fibers can be reused. And that is a key factor which affects the paper grades and sales price. The waste paper deinking agent TD-1 is produced according to foreign advanced technology by our company, which is applicable to waste paper deinking process of elutriation method. For waste paper deinking of newsprint, paper lace, books, journals and magazines, the product can resolve these above issues better.
2. Performance Index:
Appearance Yellow transparent liquid
Type of ion nonionic
1. The product can effectively disperse and refine the black, color ink of the pulp, which can remove them from the surface of paper fibers. And it makes the black, color ink to disperse in water as emulsion shape. It can dissolve the oil substance of inks (such as mineral oil, vegetable oil, solvent oil, and unsaturated fatty acids, etc). The product can achieve the purpose of removing ink by making the carbon black, pigments and other small particles losing the adhesive property so as to disperse in the aqueous solution.
2. The product is with excellent thermal stability, and will not decompose at high temperature. It is applicable to high temperature deinking(70℃).
3. The product is with less damage to pulp fiber, which will improve the quality of recycled pulp and increase the amount of papermaking.
4. The product is with high performance of biodegradable and non-polluting, which is good for environmentally friendly and sewage treatment.
5. The product can work with oxidant and reducing agent for achieving better performance, which will improve the brightness of pulp.
6. The product can get better effect when using under condition of alkaline (it is not applicable in acid conditions).
7. After adding into the waste paper pulp, the product should be mixed with the pulp at a certain temperature for some time and then get into the next process, which will get better performance of deinking.
Contact Name: Jack Peng
Company Name: Tianjin Hero-Land S&T Development Co., Ltd
Tel: 008613821804790 Or 0086-022-86852666
Street Address: Beichen District,
Dazhangzhuang Town, Eryanzhuang
Industrial Park, Tianjin, China 300405
Member name: pxl130481
Member Since: 25 May 2010
Total Leads: 20 pxl130481 Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Silicon Defoamer, Various Surfactants, Oilfield Additives, Foaming Agent, Emulsifier, Demulsifier, Corrosion, Scale Inhibitor, Fungicide, Viscosit
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips