Name: GSM Home Alarm System-G40
Supprot Contact ID Communication protocol
Preset 5 Telephone &
Concise and elegant plastic house with simple operating interface
Contact ID communication protocol
LCD screen with calender, GSM signal level
With 30 wireless alarm zones, GSM SMS alert and Telephone alarm
Can preset 5 groups telephone, with functions of recording, voice indicating and monitoring
Alarming Priority, log function, built-in back-up battery, AC/DC power both available
5 Arm/Disarm ways: Remote Controller, Host Keypad, Remote Controlling Keypad(options), Telephone/Mobile phone and SMS
Outer power off inform via SMS
Operating power: 9-15VDC
GSM Frequency:900/1800MHZ, 900/1800/1900MHZ, 850/900/1800/1900MHZ
Static current: ≤ 80mA
Alarm current: ≤ 500mA
GSM transmission power: 2W
Operating environment: Temperature: -10℃-50℃; Humidity:<90%
Maximum available quantity of keychain remotes: 4 PCS
Maximum available quantity of wireless sensors: 116 PCS
- Alarm system (control unit) – 1 pc.
- Wireless PIR detector – 1 pc.
- Wireless door (gap) sensor – 1 pc.
- Remote controller– 2 pcs.
- Antenna – 1pc.
- Wireless Sound&flash 110dB/0.3m – 1 pc.
- Power adpater – 1pc.
- User manual – 1pc.
1. Determine where you need to position your wireless components. Select the right location for the control panels, sensors and inside alarm siren. The most fitting places are those that can easily be located by every member of the household but that can not be seen by guests and outsiders.
2.Installation could be a little complicated if you are installing a monitored home security system. You may want to consider employing the help and assistance of an alarm company technician to help you. You can also look at the instruction guide that comes with the system to complete the control panel installation.
3. Carefully program the dials on your siren. Use an electrical outlet which is not switch-controlled and plug siren there. You can also use the keypad of the control panels to program the wireless home security system alarm.
4.The next is to install the alarm sensors. Install the door and window alarm system’s sensors at this point. Finally, use test mode on the control panel. Be sure to test all sensors and features of the system. If everything goes well in your drill, then you are all set. Your wireless home security system is ready for your use.
Your family’s safety and your home’s security should be your top concern. Your homes should not be without good wireless home security system.
Contact Name: William
Company Name: Hongkong Vstar International Ltd.
Tel: 086-13622364334 or 0086-755-86088669
Street Address: No.203 Building,
Xili Town, Nanshan District,
Shenzhen 518055 China
Member name: GSMwirelessalarm
Member Since: 13 May 2010
Total Leads: 106 GSMwirelessalarm Import Export Business Leads
Business focus: Alarm System, Gsm Alarms, Gsm Wireless Alarm System, Burglar Alarm System, Home Security System
Verify: Safe Import Export Tips